GDT: We expect nothing. And are still disappointed. Former Ducks vs Ducks 6pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnus the Duck

Nov 7, 2014
Sweden
The jersey GDT is glorious. I miss the team dominating while physically bullying their opponent. Need more of that to be successful.
I think NJD fans are fairly chill. Had it been Oilers, there would have been threads on the main board. I find it somewhat ironical that it was an Oiler fan that started a thread on the main board called "League's Biggest Whiners".

eternalbedhead

Let's not rebuild and say we did
Aug 10, 2015
Corona, CA
I know it's early but I have to think Pettersson is going to stick on the 3rd pairing all the way into next year. He looks more and more like an NHL regular basically every night
He's looked a lot more comfortable and a lot more confident. Still a bit raw, but the tools have really been coming together these last few games. Really excited for him.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
I see why Devil fans are hyping up Vatanen as their #1D.... their defense is horrible.

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
By far the best Pettersson has ever looked. His confidence was sky high tonight. Looked like he embraced the challenge of playing more minutes. Love that he is always looking to make a tape to tape pass from the D zone.

Reactions: Trojans86

Magnus the Duck

Nov 7, 2014
Sweden
By far the best Pettersson has ever looked. His confidence was sky high tonight. Looked like he embraced the challenge of playing more minutes. Love that he is always looking to make a tape to tape pass from the D zone.

I wonder if Pettersson has studied physics. Because he didn't lose a step after this hit.

qGSQkQy.jpg

Reactions: McDonald19

Trojans86

Dec 30, 2015
Lots of good stuff tonight. Pettersson played very well and is proving he is way better than Bieksa and Beauch. Getzlaf was amazing. Perry was great on the forechecks which is rare. Kesler line played well, especially Silf. I saw a couple confident plays from Ritchie where he actually created.

And most importantly, RC didn't shell up after a 1 goal lead. We kept the pressure on til late and it paid off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad