GDT: WDSF Game 3: Vegas Golden Knights @ Minnesota Wild | 6:30PM | NBCSN, SN360, TVAS2, BSN+, ATTSN-RM

VegasKnightlife

Aug 20, 2017
Ugh yeah not looking great. Didn't understand playing Holden over Hague. Glass must not be in the future plans. Brown, Kolesar, and Reeves are not talented offensively.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Well MAF could only do it for so long. Maybe we should admit they really aren't that great a roster and without Patches we sink closer to maybe just a top 10 team. Add in management that I have no idea what the heck they are doing and a piss poor coach and ladies and gentlemen, here are your 2021 Golden Knights.

Reactions: VegasKnightlife

Puckstop40

Aug 23, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
Well MAF could only do it for so long. Maybe we should admit they really aren't that great a roster and without Patches we sink closer to maybe just a top 10 team. Add in management that I have no idea what the heck they are doing and a piss poor coach and ladies and gentlemen, here are your 2021 Golden Knights.

They just need to pull their heads out of their ass. Too many players playing under their capabilities.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Wild in 5 if they keep playing like this. Eichel for Tuch, Krebs, 1st in the off season.

Reactions: CupInSIX

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
No need to panic. Geesh.

I'm beyond panic. This is just throwing my hands up and saying this is how you let less talented teams beat you in the playoffs. Many teams punch above their weight. VGK is the team that gets punched.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Can you fire Steve Spott between periods. I can coach a better powerplay than that clown can.

You assume he "coaches". They have a system that requires little thinking, its called everyone stand 35 feet or more from the goal and pass it around. When you feel like it, shoot.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I think it's important that we keep matching our third line against kaprizov and ek to give us some confidence! :mad:

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
I'm sure the Sabres will have a good chuckle and say check out these offers that blow that one away.

There isn't much that could top that offer. That's a young top 6 forward, a top 20 prospect league wide and a 1st. Maybe the Kings or Rangers could if they are willing to do Byfield/Lafreniere.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Man we are gonna feel so dumb when we find out the game started at 6:30pm not 7:30pm.

That said... Debeor is not a coach you are going to win a cup with.... especially if he ties himself to Steve Spott. Team needs to pull finger though and play like they give a damn.

Reactions: Blues Knight

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
There isn't much that could top that offer. That's a young top 6 forward, a top 20 prospect league wide and a 1st. Maybe the Kings or Rangers could if they are willing to do Byfield/Lafreniere.

I'm pretty sure some other teams will cough up more. Eichel is a rare commodity if he gets traded. An elite center not even in his prime yet. Only thing rarer getting traded would be an elite D at Eichel's age.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
I'm pretty sure some other teams will cough up more. Eichel is a rare commodity if he gets traded. An elite center not even in his prime yet. Only thing rarer getting traded would be an elite D at Eichel's age.

I doubt it. He takes a lot of cap space and Vegas has young talent that wouldn't be dumps. LA is there best option, but I doubt they can pry Byfield. Let alone Laf from the rangers. If Eichel is dealt, Buffalo loses the deal 10/10

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Just look at those two goals they scored. When do you see VGK score like that? That's playoff hockey, cross slot pass on a set play for the first and traffic in front leading to a rebound goal on the second. Unless they are playing bad teams VGK just so rarely does those simple thing. Way too much shooting from outside on a set goalie and so rare to see them get traffic in front. Once in awhile Stone will create some magic like that, but right now they are keying on him knowing his buddy isn't on the ice and no one else will beat them with such playmaking.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
Hey guys what are your thoughts on Pietrangelo so far? Real question. I’ve got buddies that laugh at the good but not great point totals for the money but I always felt he did so many things in the game that didn’t show up on the stat sheet.

Like the signing? Hate it? TBD?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad