GDT: WDSF Game 3: Vegas Golden Knights @ Minnesota Wild | 6:30PM | NBCSN, SN360, TVAS2, BSN+, ATTSN-RM

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
E1UY16IVcAQBG8e

Vegas Golden Knights @ Minnesota Wild
R1 G3 | 6:30PM | Series Tied 1-1
XCell Energy Center | St Paul, MN

:vegas
Hmmm so we are playing the Wild in St Paul...
tenor.gif

Line-up-F.jpg

Line-up-D.jpg

Line-up-G.jpg

:wild

Meanwhile Minnesota are all like...

giphy.gif

M-Line-up-F.jpg

M-Line-up-D.jpg

M-Line-up-G.jpg

Lets Score Some Goals

CarelessPlasticApe-max-1mb.gif
CarelessPlasticApe-max-1mb.gif

If Minnesota is coming after our nuts...

98f592dd-8157-4955-8042-ee0c0baf3c29_text.gif

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
I really want to see what Glass can do in a playoff game. He might finally show some gumption for 60 minutes.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I really want to see what Glass can do in a playoff game. He might finally show some gumption for 60 minutes.

Hee needs to show more gumption than he has with HSK before he gets another shot with the big boys, imho. He should be the absolute leader on that team.

Reactions: AlphaPred

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Hee needs to show more gumption than he has with HSK before he gets another shot with the big boys, imho. He should be the absolute leader on that team.

This team's got plenty of leaders. All Glass has to do is play a good 200 foot game and not allow dozens of high danger chances like Reaves does and we can call it a success. I mean who wouldn't call replacing Reaves with Glass a sizable upgrade? Even more so on the road where you know they can't wait to use the last change to abuse the 4th line.

Glass with Keegan the Great and Carrier would be a decent line and probably could play the Wild's bottom line just fine. Then PDB needs to stop the nonsense of matching that line up with the opponents top lines and things would feel much better.

Reactions: The Duck Knight

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
This team's got plenty of leaders. All Glass has to do is play a good 200 foot game and not allow dozens of high danger chances like Reaves does and we can call it a success. I mean who wouldn't call replacing Reaves with Glass a sizable upgrade? Even more so on the road where you know they can't wait to use the last change to abuse the 4th line.

Glass with Keegan the Great and Carrier would be a decent line and probably could play the Wild's bottom line just fine. Then PDB needs to stop the nonsense of matching that line up with the opponents top lines and things would feel much better.
I mean he needs to show he belongs in the NHL by being the leader of the AHL team (on ice. I dont suggest he lords over 27 year old AHL veterans). I believe he got sent down because he wasn't engaged in every zone, and I have seen little difference with HSK. I believe the McGMs want to see him fight his way back up, figuratively.

AlphaPred

May 2, 2021
I don’t necessarily agree with Glass needing to be a leader. He just need to put more effort than I’ve seen with Vegas and produce to earn that spot. No one needs a 22 year to come in and try and be the captain of any team they play for. As long as he produces and plays well at both ends that’s all you can ask for. It’s not in every players make-up to be a rah rah guy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad