GDT: WDF Game 5: Vegas Golden Knights Vs Colorado Avalanche | 6:00PM PT | Series tied, your kitten me...

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Well, show up game 6, hope for a game 7. Thanks DeBoer for punting game 1

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
We could really deflate this team by making a comeback win but that feels impossible.

Puckstop40

Aug 23, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
We could really deflate this team by making a comeback win but that feels impossible.

It is very possible. One bounce and they are still in it. Fleury has been a little shaky but has been making big saves and keeping us in it. Stephenson line needs to get going.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I sometimes feel Tuch is all sizzle no steak. Or at least more disappointing steak than it should be.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
I sometimes feel Tuch is all sizzle no steak. Or at least more disappointing steak than it should be.

I mean he's the franchise's #1 playoff goal scorer. He just needs to realize he's the most likely player on his line to score and stop trying to force pucks to the other guys.

Last edited:

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Wow these commentators think Reeves being out of the lineup is a big mistake?

The Duck Knight

Feb 6, 2012
Just rewatched the Donskoi goal. Between Carrier and Kolesar they had full control 3 times and all 3 times were too weak on the puck to get it out.

Reactions: hangman005

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
It is very possible. One bounce and they are still in it. Fleury has been a little shaky but has been making big saves and keeping us in it. Stephenson line needs to get going.

Fleury had to do too much that period. Grubauer barely had to do anything. I really thought the team would show more life in the 2nd.

The Duck Knight

Feb 6, 2012
Fleury had to do too much that period. Grubauer barely had to do anything. I really thought the team would show more life in the 2nd.

Yeah Fleury more than made up for the Saad goal with his play that period. The entire 20 minutes was basically the Avs laying siege to him because our forwards heads seem to be in the clouds.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I mean he's franchise #1 playoff goal scorer. He just needs to realize he's the most likely player on his line to score and stop trying to force pucks to the other guys.

He should have more if he made better decisions with the puck more often that his speed, athleticism and skill deserve.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Only line that is working is Marchessault's. We need a lot more from Stone - is he hurt?? Doesn't look the same. In the off-season, while Hague is taking skating lessons, maybe Tuch and Stephenson can practice stick-handling. If they could stick handle they'd be dynamite.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Yeah Fleury more than made up for the Saad goal with his play that period. The entire 20 minutes was basically the Avs laying siege to him because our forwards heads seem to be in the clouds.

He definitely did but timing is everything and that seems like it might be a back breaker.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad