GDT: WDF Game 5: Vegas Golden Knights Vs Colorado Avalanche | 6:00PM PT | Series tied, your kitten me...

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
532BD693-B8BB-4D96-B1CF-1EE830D97C81.gif

I’m too old for this.

Leafsfan74

Jul 2, 2018
Congratulations tonight. I've been a fan of this team since your first year, your GM built it right.

Get through the Avs and then forecheck relentlessly against the Habs. Wear down Weber and Chairot for an easy series win.

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
Wow it sounds like it was a great game once I sat on the throne. Now the girlfriend is having stomach issues and our dog has had it since the other day. My family is a wreck but I don't care if I have to watch the rest of the game on the DVR. I'm just so damn happy as playoff games that go to OT has not been too kind for us lately. I wonder if TMobile toilets have the same luck?

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Congratulations tonight. I've been a fan of this team since your first year, your GM built it right.

Get through the Avs and then forecheck relentlessly against the Habs. Wear down Weber and Chairot for an easy series win.

Habs are deep at forward, they'll be well rested after barely breaking a sweat last series and Price is in God mode.

On to game 6 and a chance to put the Avs away!

Leafsfan74

Jul 2, 2018
Habs are deep at forward, they'll be well rested after barely breaking a sweat last series and Price is in God mode.

The rest won't work in their favor since they play a defense only game, especially if Vegas finishes this series in six.

My advice to any team playing the Habs is to get on their D from game one. Weber and Chairot in particular. They live and die by their big D, interfering more than the average team. Their forwards are unimpressive.

Hit their key D hard and often and their long minutes will catch up to them.

First things first of course, game six.

Last edited:

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
The Knights will steamroll Montreal. I have a feeling it’s going to be Tampa that makes it from the other semifinal

Let's worry about getting through Colorado first. This is still far from over.

Tampa is definitely going through if they get the Isles though. Won't be any different than the ECF last year. Boston might at least make it a series.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad