GDT: WCSF Game 6 | Chicago @ Detroit | 5/27 | 8:00 PM EST | CBC / NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retire91

Stevey Y you our Guy
May 31, 2010
wings can win 1 out of 2 games I don't get the game 7 hate irregardless finish it tonight and be done with it

fimoknete

Jun 4, 2006
Roesrath, Germany
i am not nervous at all. wings will win. howard shuts out the hawks again.
and we have a advantage over the next opponent because one more day to rest and adjust.

mindfly

Happy camper!
Jan 7, 2011
Bloomfield Hills, MI
There isn't much of an advantage at all to picking 18th vs picking 27-30th

The last time we picked that high we got Jakub Kindl. In the next 15 or so picks after him, we missed out on Tuuka Rask, T.J. Oshie, Andrew Cogliano, Matt Niskanen, Steve Downie, James Neal and Marc Edouard Vlasic.

I'll take the playoff run over the draft slot any day.

I just have a feeling there will be some players who will drop a lot in this very deep draft, there might be some russian dude still at 18th, wings just have to take that chance then.

Aug 6, 2012
Anyone hear about Mayers getting fined for shooting pucks into Detroit's net during the warmup? Stay classy Chitown. Stay classy...

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
Check The Ticker ‏@ChecktheTicker 1 h
#RedWings have won 8 straight playoff home games vs the #Blackhawks.

Check The Ticker ‏@ChecktheTicker 1 min
#RedWings Jimmy Howard has won 4 straight playoff home games, posting a .957 SV% over that time.

Keep it up, Jimmah!

Anyone hear about Mayers getting fined for shooting pucks into Detroit's net during the warmup? Stay classy Chitown. Stay classy...

http://video.tsn.ca/?dl=pipe42/latest/1/0/934833/clip/0

Laser Rayzor

Cautiously Optimistic
Dec 8, 2012
The Underground
mqdefault.jpg

I was going to go with "Finish him" but I thought this was more appropriate :)

Every one needs to be better than last game, Z's line has to shut down their top line and Pav's line needs to shine against the second line, and the bottom six just needs to keep doing what they've been doing.
Close this out tonight Wings, I don't like their chances in game 7 at the UC.

Also a win tonight would be a fantastic birthday present, make it happen boys!

Last edited:

Kronwalled55

Detroit vs. Everybody
Jan 7, 2011
Atlanta, GA
How is it over if we lose tonight? Game 7s are such tossups that you can hardly ever predict what will happen. If anything, being the underdog can be beneficial. Closing this out tonight is certainly ideal, but not the end of the world.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Isn't it apparent to Babs that Tootoo is needed to keep the hitting game up?? Last game sucked. We need a punishing force out there! Either Miller or Eaves mostly Miller. He offers nothing if he ain't playing d. He's too small, can't hit, can't skate, doesn't score. Not a huge physical presence out there, imo.

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington
I hope this ********* gets Kronwalled.

I'd like to see at least 2 or 3 Hawks get Kronwalled tonight.

Bickell, Shaw and Kane would suffice.

Step up Kronwall. Get the Joe rocking. Wanna hear the you got Kronwalled chant 2 or 3 times tonight.

JPE123

Jan 23, 2013
Mayers hasn't played in over a month so unless Kronner is going to jump him in the parking lot I don't think it's going to happen.

I was gonna ask if Mayers is still on the Hawks? He's a scratch most of the time. Screw him

chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan
How is it over if we lose tonight? Game 7s are such tossups that you can hardly ever predict what will happen. If anything, being the underdog can be beneficial. Closing this out tonight is certainly ideal, but not the end of the world.

agreed. wings have already shown they can win a game 7 on the road against anaheim. if it does go to game 7, all the pressure shifts to the hawks

Laser Rayzor

Cautiously Optimistic
Dec 8, 2012
The Underground
If the Wings lose this series after being up 3-1. Heads should roll.

After everyone wrote them off from the start? Seriously I don't think any member of the media picked them to win this series ( 75% of voters on the main board chose the hawks), I don't see how them taking it to 7 games even to lose is anything but good.

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington
yes it does. wings are playing with house money and have been since they made the playoffs.

hell, most people didn't even think they would make the playoffs. for the hawks, it's cup or bust

They were playing with house money until they took a 3-1 lead. If they are to lose 3 straight games. The season and playoff will be a failure and disappointment. Just my 2 cents. Expectations can change.

Anyways,

MUST WIN

Wings win 3-1

2 by Datsyuk and 1 by Gator.

LGRW

Yzerberg

May 6, 2013
Western Kentucky
yes it does. wings are playing with house money and have been since they made the playoffs.

hell, most people didn't even think they would make the playoffs. for the hawks, it's cup or bust

Come on man. We're the Detroit ****ing Red Wings not the Blue Jackets. That little engine that could thing was cute until we went up 3-1. Now its not good enough just to make it this far. Time to unleash hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad