GDT: WCSF Game 6 | Chicago @ Detroit | 5/27 | 8:00 PM EST | CBC / NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
Ryan Sproul ‏@Sproully93 5 min
Heading to Detroit to watch the Wings knock off the Hawks tonight in game 6!

Tracey Myers ‏@TramyersCSN 1 min
#Blackhawks lines the same as Game 5.

moveslikepavel

Apr 30, 2013
Datsyuk will be a beast tonight, I feel like he will get a few assists and be relentless hounding Chicago's puck carriers. Get behind the mule boys! Beat the feathers out of em!

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
It's funny when we all get caught up in the moment. We've got a chance to put away the President's Trophy winners when we barely made the playoffs and certainly weren't expected to make it out of the first round.

You think you guys are nervous about the game, imagine what the Blackhawks fans are feeling...

It's been a great couple of weeks to be a Red Wings fan!

HIFE

May 10, 2011
Detroit, MI
Sweet another Red Wings-Blackhawks game!

I am loving this series and the coverage by CBC. So glad to yet again watch my team lace em up and give it their all. I hope the boys can relax a bit and enjoy themselves. We have to bring our game to them. If the Wings can play like they did for 3 games straight and feed off the home crowd we can win this!

Also we've got 2 games to get er done. I keep hearing "if it goes 7 games the Wings will lose...". Who knows? Sheesh our own board picked Hawks in 5. I'd love to close this out at home tonight but if not so be it. Either way we know the best team will win.

Lets Go Red Wings!

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Go Dats! Hopefully he can put up some points tonight.

If he's playing with some urgency it could be one of those nights where the puck is glued to his stick. Hopefully he is looking to attack tonight and decides he wants to unleash that beautiful wrister we see far too seldom.

obey86

Jun 9, 2009
datsyuk needs to show up offensively. other than a few nice isolated chances he hasn't done much this series.

mindfly

Happy camper!
Jan 7, 2011
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Dont say that, If we lose tonight It's over for the Wings, I dont see them winning game 7 in Chicago wednesday.

It's just typical Mindfly Doom and Gloom predictions... per standard procedure. Nothing to worry about.

IMO a mod should edit this into the first reply to Game 1's GDT.

You are one of the strangest "fans" I have ever come across....

We're in a win-win situation here fellas. Either wings win this or game 7 and advance to the western conference final and get to try their luck there and the kids get even more valueable experience, OR they go out here, lose 2 straight, and detroit gets awarded with the highest pick in the draft since 1991.

No need to panic or anything, either way, this team wins

FlashyG

Dec 15, 2011
Toronto
We're in a win-win situation here fellas. Either wings win this or game 7 and advance to the western conference final and get to try their luck there and the kids get even more valueable experience, OR they go out here, lose 2 straight, and detroit gets awarded with the highest pick in the draft since 1991.

There isn't much of an advantage at all to picking 18th vs picking 27-30th

The last time we picked that high we got Jakub Kindl. In the next 15 or so picks after him, we missed out on Tuuka Rask, T.J. Oshie, Andrew Cogliano, Matt Niskanen, Steve Downie, James Neal and Marc Edouard Vlasic.

I'll take the playoff run over the draft slot any day.

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi
I'm so glad cbc took this series. If I had to listen to o-bag for this entire series I would want to commit suicide. I pray that he isn't one of the announcers when we go to the wcf. LGRW come on men make me start putting together a apology to babs post tonight/tommorow.

Oct 30, 2011
I think you guys will win(unfortunately, I'll be working during the game)

I'm predicting an early lead for Detroit. Chicago will tie it up with five minutes to go. The game will go to overtime, and someone like Eaves(or another role player on Detroit) will score the GWG.

Go Wings Go!

Nut Upstrom

You dirty dog!
Dec 18, 2010
Florida

Well when you put it that way...
...you sound even more ridiculous.
Hope the boys don't read this, they just might tank so years from now they can boast about being the team that brought the Red Wings the 18th overall draft pick...
Just think, we have a chance to see this epic piece of history unfold before our eyes. Something, years from now, we can all tell our grandchildren about...
:shakehead

Get it done tonight boys! I wanna pick ****ing last at this next draft! Low draft picks are bullsh!t consolation prizes for losers!
Going with the 3-1 pick I have seen a few times already. Brunner, Kronwall & Zetts.

JmanWingsFan

Your average Jman
Aug 18, 2011
Somewhere
All the pressure in the world is on the shoulders of the Chicago Blackhawks. We have nothing to lose. Put pressure on them and watch them fold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad