GO :edmonton GO!
Copy-and-paste to cheer on the Oilers:
[noparse]GO :edmonton GO![/noparse]

LET'S GO :edmonton!
Copy-and-paste to cheer on the Oilers:
[noparse]LET'S GO :edmonton! [/noparse]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ oilers take my energy! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
______________________________ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ oilers take my energy! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
__________________________________________________ __________ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ oilers take my energy! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Copy-and-paste to give Oilers energy:
[noparse] ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ oilers take my energy! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
__________________________________________________ __________ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ oilers take my energy! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ[/noparse]

Oscar Acosta

Mar 19, 2011
After last game's pathetic display of game/series management, my excitement is the lowest it has been for the entire playoffs.

Hoping for a win but think it's unlikely

My feelings exactly. I knew this sort of thing would happen going into the series but never expected the extent.

ToeMcDrag83

5-14-6-1
Aug 25, 2010
Oil Country
I'm damn nervous about this one.
Yet to play 60 minutes in this series. No better time than now, but my gut says the Ducks/pressures are in our boys' heads now.

ElysiumAB

Sep 12, 2013
Lots of negativity on the first page.

Lets go! Before the season started, did you imagine the team being in the playoffs?

Shutting out the San Jose Sharks in two consecutive games, getting blown out 0-7 but still winning a first round playoff series?

In a second round series that's tied 2-2 against Anaheim? Heading back to Anaheim where the team won the first two games?

Win, lose, or refs... enjoy the ride guys. Sheesh.

Oildrum

Jan 22, 2013
After last game's pathetic display of game/series management, my excitement is the lowest it has been for the entire playoffs.

It doesn't help that it is absolutely beautiful outside today and there are a lot of things I would rather do than sit inside and watch tv.

Draiskull

Oct 26, 2005
I'm sorry but this is just a dumb comment. It's the players that aren't executing, not the coaching, at all.

its the coach who has Maroon still attached to McDavid and Drai.
Took him a series and a half to get Eberle off the 2nd line

Gord

Oct 9, 2005
Edmonton
It doesn't help that it is absolutely beautiful outside today and there are a lot of things I would rather do than sit inside and watch tv.

I know.
the oilers this year have thrown off my whole spring routine.
not used to having a team I cheer for playing when it's +25

just hope the oilers remember how to play smart defense and especially how to get the freaking puck safely out of the zone.

Faelko

Aug 11, 2002
I'm fairly pessimistic about this one, full credit to the Oilers though, they've exceeded all my expectations this year, maybe they've got a little more in the tank?

enthropi

Nov 2, 2007
Beijing, China
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ oilers take my energy! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
__________________________________________________ __________ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ oilers take my energy! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint

Yup. I'm having a hard time getting excited when all I can think about is how they're going to screw us next. One of two things happens. Either the officials keep ****ing is in the ass, or let up for one game to show how incredibly impartial they are, then go right back to ****ing us in the ass for whatever games are left.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
We're winning this game. McDavid and Drai go off tonight.

madmutter

F**king Phenomenal
Jun 6, 2009
Come on guys, we're in the second round of the playoffs! Enjoy this!

GO :edmonton GO!

Digger12

Gold Fever
Feb 27, 2002
Back o' beyond
I fully expect the Oilers to be facing elimination on Sunday. They simply have no answer for a Getzlaf who's on an incredible hot streak in the playoffs...7 goals so far, for a guy who had 15 goals the entire regular season. His 31.8% shooting so far says it all.

But hey, I've been plenty wrong before and I've like nothing more than to have this be another example.

Captain Hindsight

May 21, 2015
Maple Ridge
Good hockey is all we can hope for. The boys will come to play. Gut tells me that the calls go the Oilers way tonight but not the bounces. I'm predicting a low scoring tight game. Hopefully Talbot gives us a chance.

GO OIL GO!

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
still can't believe the refs/linesmen screwed up 3 ****ing plays that basically gave Anaheim the win. Tim and Sid had a good segment on that **** and its true a team shouldn't lose their challenge if the call comes back inconclusive. Either explain to the crowd and the audience why something isn't or is a goal or **** off and get rid of the challenge all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad