2sC1V.png

2sC1W.png

2sDxe.png

2sC1Y.png

2sC1Z.png

Last edited:

Davo Ikinzom

Nov 28, 2013
*The Oilers are 4-1 on the road in the post-season, winning the first two at the Honda Center. Teams that go 2-0 on the road to start a playoff series win 79.3 percent of the time (69-18).
*Sunday's Game 6 at Rogers Place will go at 5 PM, just as it was for Game 3 here April 30th.
*Forward Leon Draisaitl's plus 8 on an Oilers team with too many minus players.
*The Ducks have 143 shots in the four games against the Oilers, obviously way too many for coach Todd McLellan or Talbot's liking.
*The Oilers have 114 shots on John Gibson.
*Twelve different Oilers have scored in the post-season, with McDavid leading the way with four goals. Mark Letestu and Patrick Maroon have three.
*Dating back to the regular season, the Ducks are 17-2-3 since March 12th (6-2 playoffs, 11-0-3 regular season).
*Silfverberg and Getzlaf each scored their seventh goal of the post-season against the Oilers, becoming the first players in franchise history to score seven goals through the first eight playoff games in any season.
*Silfverberg's overtime goal in Game 4 was his first with the Ducks.
*Getzlaf (7-6-13) also becomes the first player since Claude Giroux (7-8-15) to score seven goals while also recording 12 or more points through the first eight playoff games in any season.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
I highly doubt we win this one but we will win game 6 at home

NedPlimpton

Mar 23, 2013
Near Fantastica
I don't like our chances of going back there and winning again...

but that's mostly just because my confidence is super low. Truth is we've won two there already and are capable of doing it again.

I think we'll know within the first five minutes if the team feels the same and wants it.

I'm not sure how this one shakes out.

Last edited:

Mc5RingsAndABeer

5-14-6-1
May 25, 2011
After last game's pathetic display of game/series management, my excitement is the lowest it has been for the entire playoffs.

Hoping for a win but think it's unlikely

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
After last game's pathetic display of game/series management, my excitement is the lowest it has been for the entire playoffs.

Hoping for a win but think it's unlikely

Hah, no kidding. I couldn't be less hyped for this game. The NHL just loves sucking the fun out of everything with it's ever consistent circus of garbage.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
It'll be a longshot for the boys to pull this one off but I remain hopeful. Whatever happens, I'm going to enjoy the ride for however much longer it lasts.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Turned the last game off in the second period and fully expect the NHL will cause me to do that again tonight.

GMofOilers

Oct 15, 2007
Mountains
Well I thought we were going to lose first 2 and win second 2.

After 4 games we are right where I thought. I have us losing game 5 and winning 6 and 7.

0ilerman

The King
Mar 17, 2008
Capital City
Hoping a large contingent of Edmonton fans light up the Honda centre tonight.

Back on the road might give the team an opportunity to block out the noise, and focus on the game. I'm expecting a solid 60 minute effort tonight.

smokersarejokers

Jul 7, 2005
My God! It's depressing around here!

Jesus, it's game 5 and the series is tied 2-2.

I'm extremely happy to be emotionally invested in games in May and not invested the goddamn draft lottery!

It's a best of 3 now and they're definitely not out of it!

Last edited:

Draiskull

Oct 26, 2005
My God! It's depressing around here!

Jesus, it's game 5 and the series is tied 2-2.

I'm extremely happy to be emotionally invested in games in May and not invested the goddamn draft lottery!

It's a best of 3 and they're definitely not out of it!

8:30 start, 2 game losing streak, away game... Not smart to emotionally invest if you want a not depressing weekend.

maybe the city needs another pep rally on Saturday at Churchill sq to fire up the fans and the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad