WCSF Game 4: Anaheim Ducks @ San Jose Sharks | 10:30 PM ET | SN, TVAS2, GOLF, NBCSCA, PRIME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Oilers beat us 7-1 in game 6... and ducks came back in game 7 and won... so the team is definitely capable of coming back after big loss but 4 games is asking a lot :P

Id just like to see the team have a good effort, and act like they somewhat give a damn... I have no problem with san jose winning they have been far and away the better team, and they have deserved/earned every win. No problem admitting they are the better team this year. They have impressed me this series from their depth, to the coach, and the quick/transition from defense to offense and avoiding getting stuck in their own zone for to long(and jones making big saves when hes called on) .... even the Gm making that move for Kane could be the biggest play of the season for san jose.
You seem obsessed with the Oilers.
Why is this game on the Golf Channel?
Cause ducks, shit should be on the disney channel... would be a good marketing strat for the ducks lol

Reactions: Deathstroke

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
You seem obsessed with the Oilers.

Cause ducks, **** should be on the disney channel... would be a good marketing strat for the ducks lol
Nah that was strictly a statement about the teams ability to come back from big loses in the playoffs.... but then again the sharks arnt a 1 player team. I get your trolling but maybe you should just take a break from hockey like the oilers did this year

Oilers Propagandist

Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
You know that Disney sold the team 10+ years ago right? Or are your jokes just that outdated holy ****.
It's ok, just embrace your new logo.
IMG_0809.JPG

Reactions: JoeThorntonsRooster

Oilers Propagandist

Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
I'll be sure to keep an eye out for Oilers players while I watch the SJ/ANA game on the Golf Channel tonight
It's 1 week since the majestic Oilers haven't participated in any game. That's 1 week of extra hockey where you guys are most likely receiving purple participation ribbons, it's absolutely meaningless. Might as well miss it altogether than get embarrassed like this, no?

Sharks embarrass the ducks 10-3.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
It's 1 week since the majestic Oilers haven't participated in any game. That's 1 week of extra hockey where you guys are most likely receiving purple participation ribbons, it's absolutely meaningless. Might as well miss it altogether than get embarrassed like this, no?

Well crap, my doctor told me to watch my salt but it is just unavoidable in this thread.

Mallard

Apr 19, 2017
Canada

If we get purple participation ribbons then what do you guys get?

Embarrassed? We are playing a really good SJS team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad