WCSF Game 4: Anaheim Ducks @ San Jose Sharks | 10:30 PM ET | SN, TVAS2, GOLF, NBCSCA, PRIME

Status
Not open for further replies.

LA Shark

Hello Darkness My Old Freind
Feb 18, 2017
Southern California
Sharks go for the sweep and FLAWLESS VICTORY vs. the Ducks.

Potential Ducks lineup:

Rakell-Getzlaf-Kase
Cogliano-Kesler-Silfverberg
Ritchie-Henrique-Perry
Chimera-Grant-Brown

Beauchemin-Montour
Lindholm-Manson
Petterson-Bieksa

Gibson

Sharks Lineup:

Attach40738_20180418_111935.jpg

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
Come on Ducks. I don't want to be deprived of 1st round double headers already. :nono:

ducks8

Mar 27, 2009
Riverside CA
I have tickets to game 5. Just win 1 game Ducks. Probably not gonna happen though. 0 faith in them.

RC needs to go. The Ducks have arguably a top 5 mobile D and RC doesn't want them getting involved in the rush. RC look at what Vegas was doing against the Kings. It worked. Learn and adapt you old fart

caliamad

Mar 14, 2003
Visit site
If we lose tonight, I hope it is another embarrassing loss. I don't want injuries or "we were almost right there" to allow the current regime to continue.

If Murray is unwilling to fire Carlyle, fire him. This team needs a change in philosophy.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012

Hopefully this is our mentality going into the game and the rest of the playoffs.

But either way good luck to san jose

crowi

Registered Loser
May 11, 2012
Helsinki
Time to join the Kings on the green.
If that helps us get a new coach and even GM, I'm all for it.

Boy Hedican

Homer Jr, friends call me Ho-Ju
Jul 12, 2006
Earff
Boy, I would not be surprised we [sharks] lose tonight, but if so I hope its not due to lack of effort. We lost several games down the stretch that should have gone our way.

"Boy! Off his stick and there it go in Boedker skate"

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
If the Ducks actually win this game, no matter how the series ends, that in itself would be one hell of a turnaround from what happened to them in game 3.
Oilers beat us 7-1 in game 6... and ducks came back in game 7 and won... so the team is definitely capable of coming back after big loss but 4 games is asking a lot :P

Id just like to see the team have a good effort, and act like they somewhat give a damn... I have no problem with san jose winning they have been far and away the better team, and they have deserved/earned every win. No problem admitting they are the better team this year. They have impressed me this series from their depth, to the coach, and the quick/transition from defense to offense and avoiding getting stuck in their own zone for to long(and jones making big saves when hes called on) .... even the Gm making that move for Kane could be the biggest play of the season for san jose.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Oilers beat us 7-1 in game 6... and ducks came back in game 7 and won... so the team is definitely capable of coming back after big loss but 4 games is asking a lot :P

Id just like to see the team have a good effort, and act like they somewhat give a damn... I have no problem with san jose winning they have been far and away the better team, and they have deserved/earned every win.

I don't know if they were as frustrated as this and at least in that situation, it's easier to erase when you can just win the next game and move on instead of the hole they're in. But I think they do have the talent to make it happen but there's a lot of coming together that would need to happen for it to work out like that.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I don't know if they were as frustrated as this and at least in that situation, it's easier to erase when you can just win the next game and move on instead of the hole they're in. But I think they do have the talent to make it happen but there's a lot of coming together that would need to happen for it to work out like that.
I just don't think our dump and chase game plan is going to work vs the sharks.. they have a good counter system to it.... and guys like burns/braun/vlasic seem to be too quick thinking to get in awkward situations. Our forwards arnt scoring, so our defense is cheating up a bit to try to create chances, and the sharks jump on the counter and get odd man break/force us to take a penalty way too often.

Herschel

Dec 8, 2009
The Ducks need to come out strong and get up by a couple goals. The way this series has been going a couple goal lead by the Shark likely leads to a completely deflated group of Ducks and from that point, I would suspect all their fight would be gone.

I really have a feeling the game will be physical but that it will be the least dirty game of the series.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
The Ducks need to come out strong and get up by a couple goals. The way this series has been going a couple goal lead by the Shark likely leads to a completely deflated group of Ducks and from that point, I would suspect all their fight would be gone.

I really have a feeling the game will be physical but that it will be the least dirty game of the series.

Only if it doesn't get out of hand early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->