GDT: [WCSF GAME 3] | Edmonton Oilers vs Anaheim Ducks | 4.30.17 | 5:00PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Without Talbot, we're looking at being down 2-1 if the score stays the same in this one and Tuesday a must win. They'll still be up 2-1 and a damn good chance to go up 3-1.

Let's not forget when Talbot gets lit up, he usually follows it up with about three really strong games.

We just need someone to channel J.G. Pageau in the last 10 of this one.

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
I don't follow the oilers that closely. But I can't believe how bad Eberle has been in this game. I thought he was a great player. Why does it look like he doesn't care ? Has he played like this all season

Picked it up in the 2nd half of the season and added a defensive element to his game, started becoming physical and the effort level went up but this playoff version is him reverting back to his putrid first half of the season form. Hopefully he's traded this off-season. He really doesn't fit in on this squad going forward.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
He's absolutely not the only reason, but has he really had a strong game yet these playoffs? Everyone's entitled to an off game here and there, but where there's a pattern, it becomes worrisome.

That second line was pretty good at shutting down the opposition for 8 games, was it not?

Nurse/Talbot the goats this game.

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
GWG is completely on Talbot. You can't let that goal in, because you knew Gibson was going to step up.

5 on 19 is not acceptable.

He's human and prone to mistakes, however he steals games for us by himself.

Also, aren't you the one who said Gustavsson was going to be our starter this season and **** on Talbot until we waived your prediction?

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Yeah I forgot he's the reason we're losing right now.

What has Eberle done in the playoffs so far? Go down the list and you will find most of our players have contributed more than him which is unacceptable given his salary

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Yeah I forgot he's the reason we're losing right now.

So you can feel free to complain about Talbot ONCE AGAIN who has had a poor game (one game) but posters aren't allowed to complain about Eberle who has had a poor game (of which there have been many).

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
He's human and prone to mistakes, however he steals games for us by himself.

Also, aren't you the one who said Gustavsson was going to be our starter this season and **** on Talbot until we waived your prediction?

Your goalie is the one person who CANNOT make mistakes. That goal cannot go in. It's completely indefensible.

And no. I've been hard on Talbot but not that hard.

Samus44

Enjoy the ride.
Aug 5, 2010
What a ****ing joke. I swear the offside challenge is there just to **** the Oilers over. That's clearly offside. Are they trying to say he's onside by a ****ing :eek::eek::eek::eek:hair. Getzlaf continues to be immune to penalties too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad