2st25.png

2st27.png

2st2H.png

2st2c.png

2srsY.png

Last edited:

Davo Ikinzom

Nov 28, 2013
*The Oilers are 5-2-0 against the Ducks this season.
*Since March 12 the Duck are 14-0-2 against the rest of the NHL.
*Since March 22 the Oilers are 3-1 against the Ducks.
*Drake Caggiula played just 4:35 before leaving Game 2 with a leg injury. He is questionable for Game 3 in Edmonton.
*David Desharnais played 7:53 in Game 2.
*Anaheim won 64 percent of their faceoffs and had an 85-48 advantage in shot attempts in their 2-1 loss.
*The Ducks are 14-12 all time in Game 3's.
*The Ducks have given up nine power play goals in six playoff games.
*Friday's game was the first time this season that Leon Draisaitl didn't register a point against the Ducks.
*Anaheim D Cam Fowler played 27:57 in Game 2.
*Antoine Vermette and Ryan Getzlaf went a combined 30-14 in the faceoff circle Friday.

Nice early game today for a change. Lineups are from last game, will be updated later in the day along with interviews. Caggiula is questionable for the Oilers and the Ducks might make some changes after calling up Nicolas Kerdiles and Ondrej Kase from their AHL affiliate. They might even start Bernier in net. Happy game day everyone!

SK13

non torsii subligarium
Jul 23, 2007
Edmonton
Expecting a much better effort tonight. I imagine that crowd is like jet fuel for them.

Win and this series is academic.

LemmyUlanov55

4th line grinder
Apr 3, 2016
Game start at 1am, YAY! :hockey:
Hoping for a better effort, Cambot can't win games on his own all the time. A 3-0 series lead would be huge..

Go Oilers!

NedPlimpton

Mar 23, 2013
Near Fantastica
Early start is bad for me (why, by the way?), but I'm gonna be watching no matter what!

Gotta come out with crazy energy and shut 'em down right away. I'm ready.

SK13

non torsii subligarium
Jul 23, 2007
Edmonton
Early start is bad for me (why, by the way?), but I'm gonna be watching no matter what!

Gotta come out with crazy energy and shut 'em down right away. I'm ready.

TV scheduling and building availability entirely dictate the playoff schedule.

The only other game is a nooner, so todays game is prime time on the East coast.

Ruok

Feeling Hyman.
Jun 21, 2011
It would be nice for Mcdavid to put up at least three points. Hopefully they put the game out of reach quickly.

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
I hope they start hitting again tonight. We seem to do it so sparingly on the road but often at home.

slaman

McOilers Fan
Oct 22, 2010
Toronto
Finally get to go to bed before 1AM after watching a game! Three year old even gets to watch the first.

Full Oilers gear!!!

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
It would be nice for Mcdavid to put up at least three points. Hopefully they put the game out of reach quickly.

Yes. It's time for McDavid to take control and dominate a game. Mid way through the second round and he hasn't been the best Oiler on the ice in any of the wins.

It is a good sign that the Oilers have a well rounded time. By my count over the six wins there have been four different players step up to be the man in a win.

Talbot 3x - Gotta have great goaltending in the playoffs.
Desharnais/Larsson/Kassian.

Time for McDavid to break through and add his name to the list.

GMofOilers

Oct 15, 2007
Mountains
Wow I feel nervous for today for some reason. Boys have some huge expectations from the fans now.

Ill be cheering as loud as I can tonight to help them out. Its going to be a gong show in there tonight

McBigYak

Nov 4, 2015
Calgary Alberta
Was in Vegas for game 1 and 2. The whole town is littered with Oilers fans it was amazing. Caesars palace sports book where we watched the games was PACKED with Oilers jerseys and the place just erupted every time they scored and when they won. The Oil won me a ton of money the last few days haha.

Home now, can't wait to watch them from the couch!

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
Wow I feel nervous for today for some reason. Boys have some huge expectations from the fans now.

Ill be cheering as loud as I can tonight to help them out. Its going to be a gong show in there tonight

I'm not worried, and if they pull off a win tonight just imagine how awesome Wed will be :D Let's go Oilers!

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
Edmonton Oilers now Vegas' odds-on favourites to win Stanley Cup in 2017....wtf? No...

Odds changed overnight. Penguins are now the favourite. If the Oilers win tonight they'll probably be the favourite again tomorrow.

As of this morning Pittsburgh is 21/10 and the Oilers are 13/4.

Link posted in Vegas odds thread.

McDoused

Feb 5, 2007
Katy <3
Let's get a big win tonight and make up for last game. I want to see the teams killer instinct.

If we have any chance of beating the pens in the final we are going to have learn that you can't take nights off and have to be firing on all cylinders.

GMofOilers

Oct 15, 2007
Mountains
Im a huge Lucic supporter, cant imagine how bad this team gets roughed around without him. But its time for him to punch Getzlaf in the face.

NeverForget06

Here we go again !
Jan 7, 2013
Edmonton
The Ducks will obviously come out flying... but I have quite a bit of confidence in the Oilers for this game. Crowd will be loud and with last change we should be able to free up McDavid to get a few great looks

HumbleOilFan

Feb 15, 2007
つ ◕_◕ ༽つ oilers take my energy! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

5-3 Oil

LETS GO OILERS!! :yo:

Driving up from Calgary today to cheer on the boys at the game. Unfortunately not helping the ORANGE CRUSH, wearing the blues...but my Larsson jersey has been good luck so far :handclap:

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005

Is this tweet about the Bernier warm-ups confusion from last game? I don't think they're actually considering switching from Gibson are they?

Probably the extras.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad