Will Carrier - Teddy Blueger - Keegan Kolesar

Alec Martinez - Alex Pietroangelo
Brayden McNabb - Shea Theodore
Nicolas Hague - Zach Whitecloud

Adin Hill

-----

SOLI'S SHORTSIDE

• RNH and Kane flip lines at practice.

• Tonight, Tuesday, or more likely sometime next regular season, Pietroangelo is leaving with a face only his mother can love.

• Just win.

Last edited:

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
Kostin out, Shore in.
Skinner starts.

What happened to Woodcroft’s brain? Did he stop taking his vitamins?

Maybe Kostin is hurt I don’t know..

Last edited:

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007
Woody decided to sacrifice Shore to punish Pietrangelo--what some posters here were calling for all along ))

Kostin probably injured his testicles a couple of games ago.

• Haha
Reactions: TopShelfGloveSide

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
I have to believe that Kostin is injured.

If Woody has so much faith in Shore (to insert him in this critical situation) then why did he sit him on the bench for 80% of the regular season? It would be an absolutely senseless move.

Reactions: Bring Back Bucky

KlimasLoveChild

Feb 25, 2012
Pieterangelos comments are designed to get the oilers off their game. They sucked Nurse in at the end of the game and they are going to that well again. The Oilers need to be focused on playing hard clean hockey. If the hit is there you bury that man but don’t be going out of your way. We need an entire 60 minutes the way they played the first period of the playoffs. Vegas can’t hang with us when we are in top gear, bring pace and physicality, we just have to be smart about it and keep the pedal to the floor.

Also, Skinner needs to be on a very tight leash.

CantHaveTkachev

Legends
Nov 30, 2004
St. OILbert, AB
*insert "do or die" cliché right here*

every team seems to battle some adversity in a series on their way to the Cup...this is it for the Oilers

win and the Cup hopes stay alive
lose and my summer starts tomorrow....not a bad thing either

Reactions: Oilslick941611

PuckG

Feb 26, 2015
Doesn’t matter who’s in net or what the refs are calling. If you come out the same way you did in game 2 and 4, you win this game. If you don’t, you leave it up to all the external shit you can’t control.

Let’s take this to game 7 fellas.

Hemsky4pm2

Dec 2, 2017
I can see 97 and 29 gutting out a 5-4 win today in spite of a potentially shaky start by Skinner. My issue with Skinner is that VGK have great scoring history against him. I worry about a game 7 in Vegas. Oh well. They have decided Campbell is a dumpster fire. He needs to be moved this summer.

PaPaDee

5-14-6-1
Sep 21, 2005
Saskazoo
Ugh, Skinner starts? Although Campbell should have started a couple games already, without have to potentially put him into such a high pressure situation with the season on the line.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
I can see 97 and 29 gutting out a 5-4 win today in spite of a potentially shaky start by Skinner. My issue with Skinner is that VGK have great scoring history against him. I worry about a game 7 in Vegas. Oh well. They have decided Campbell is a dumpster fire. He needs to be moved this summer.
We have a tendency of tossing goalies after 1 bad season here and then they go on to do well elsewhere (Dubnyk and Talbot come to mind). Campbell will not be cheap to move so unless we feel that he is a complete lost cause he should be given the offseason to reset and then see how he does the first half of next season before we look at offloading him unless we get a shot at someone like Hellebuyck in which case you make the move ASAP.

McClelland

Aug 2, 2011
Bergen
Do or die! Hope for a game 7 though!
Skinner hasnt shined in 4 of 5 games in this serie, but i really have him in net then a Magic beansoup with only a couple of periods in his legs, and a elimination game up on that.

Slava Oilers!

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Oildrum

Jan 22, 2013
Just lose tonight so I can move on with summer. Which is probably what Nuge and Kane are thinking as well.

Imagine they don’t make it as far as the Kraken. Absolutely embarrassing for the players.

Reactions: Duke74

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007
We have a tendency of tossing goalies after 1 bad season here and then they go on to do well elsewhere (Dubnyk and Talbot come to mind). Campbell will not be cheap to move so unless we feel that he is a complete lost cause he should be given the offseason to reset and then see how he does the first half of next season before we look at offloading him unless we get a shot at someone like Hellebuyck in which case you make the move ASAP.
I think Campbell is here to stay for a while. He's got a solid pedigree and signed a 5 year contract just last season. He's not going anywhere this summer.

I think tonight is the end of the season. Oilers have been the worse team this series.
Nah, McDavid and Draisaitl will come out firing on all cylinders. Probably will thump the Golden Thugs again only to pathetically lose in game 7. lol

Reactions: Ginger Papa

CantHaveTkachev

Legends
Nov 30, 2004
St. OILbert, AB
Jack Campbell vs Vegas
5-1
1.65 GAA
.956 save %

if only Woody saw this before the start of the series

gonna need to score 4 goals tonight cause Skinner will let in 3 minimum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad