GDT: WCSF | G1 | Oilers @ Golden Knights | 5.3.23 | 7:30PM | SN

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

How many goals will Draisaitl Score in the Series, poll closes at 19:00 on game day.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Fury

Jun 21, 2006
I went to Hockey DB to look at what kinda season Eichel had and this is his headshot and I cannot stop laughing.

i

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
The feeling of this game taking forever to occur is probably largely due to the very long break for game 6 in LA series. So that the Oilers have played only one game in a long time. Like one game in 8 days.
its a piss off for me what they did with schedule. Im 3 days On, 3 Off. Just started my 3 days On today. Gonna have a pre game nap. Game starts 1030 PM here. I have to get up at 330 to drive to Halifax. With them pushing that game to Saturday, I have to work everyday now after a game, except Saturday and thats on early ffs

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
its a piss off for me what they did with schedule. Im 3 days On, 3 Off. Just started my 3 days On today. Gonna have a pre game nap. Game starts 1030 PM here. I have to get up at 330 to drive to Halifax. With them pushing that game to Saturday, I have to work everyday now after a game, except Saturday and thats on early ffs
could be worse, you could be a flames fan

Gregsky99

Dec 16, 2012
R they actually going thru with that? I do have family in Texas but we r not on speaking terms. FFS
I guess we hope for Canes? Payback 2006
I heard that the ban is just for 48 hours so all Florida fans could get tickets before all the leafs fans do.

nally

When you have something to say, silence is a lie
Sponsor
Nov 8, 2004
London, Ontario
www.Directdial.com
I like tix in hand before I go. I was at a game at Sunrise in 2017. We actually clinched playoff birth that night. I got my tickets 8 rows of ice an hour before game time at 35$
There were fellas selling outside but the cops were putting the run to them

Leaf fans will outnumber them 2-1. Its actually cheaper to fly down, stay , and go to game then to attend Leafs game in person
100%
I am going to game 5 in Vegas...this however was not cheap. 2 people, 2 nights, 2 flights looking at $3k before food and drinks...ugh.
If it's a TO/EDM finals, I'll be trying to get tickets in Edmonton instead of driving the 2 hours to TO. Would rather be with my rabid fanbase for the first time. Never seen an Oilers game in Edmonton. Seen them in Buffalo, Ottawa, Detroit, Toronto, and Tampa. Never been to a playoff game before either. Thank goodness for adult money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad