GDT: WCSF | G1 | Oilers @ Golden Knights | 5.3.23 | 7:30PM | SN

How many goals will Draisaitl Score in the Series, poll closes at 19:00 on game day.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
Mcdavid is going to feast this series.

After not having much impact in the first series at evens, he’s going to thank the team for stepping up and gutting out the win while he was being suffocated and targeted by the kings system by leading the way vs Vegas.

CantHaveTkachev

Legends
Nov 30, 2004
St. OILbert, AB
Not when Gavrikov came back.

Their RH defenders are obviously more potent offensively and they rely heavily on generating chances from Pietrangelo and Theodore.

But they're not a whole lot different than what we have in Ekholm/Bouchard.
I think their D as a whole is much better than the Kings
McNabb
Martinez
Hague

all bigger and better defenders than what the Kings roll out

The Oilers got to him.

And why wouldn't they get to a guy that used to play for them?
they can and they will

doesn't change the fact the Vegas D is their strength (along with depth at forward with the Barbashev add)

SwedishFire

Mar 3, 2011
Hoping Janmark can draw back in soon. 11-7 doesn't make a ton of sense with Broberg averaging under 6 minutes per game, Vinny bounced back well after a rough couple games and if he struggles again can lean on the top 4 or sub in Broberg the following game. Can still throw out McDavid or Draisaitl with some of the bottom 6 wingers for extra shifts, and Janmark brings a nice speed + PK element to his game. Thought he was playing very well in the playoff game he got injured.
The 4th line doesnt play much.

Wich is the best 3rd line they can ice? That line should they use.

And I love that Yamamoto is on a energy line, thats the right place for him.

Kostin McLeod Yamamoto
Fogele Ryan Janmark
Would be my bottom 6 lines.

I would also like to try
Fogele McDavid Leon
Kane McLeod Hyman
Kostin Nuge Bjugstad
Janmark Ryan Yamamoto

And two sniper in kane and Kostin on the same line would be interresting.

Zerotonine

Apr 23, 2017
Hoping Janmark can draw back in soon. 11-7 doesn't make a ton of sense with Broberg averaging under 6 minutes per game, Vinny bounced back well after a rough couple games and if he struggles again can lean on the top 4 or sub in Broberg the following game. Can still throw out McDavid or Draisaitl with some of the bottom 6 wingers for extra shifts, and Janmark brings a nice speed + PK element to his game. Thought he was playing very well in the playoff game he got injured.
I'll never understand how vinny continues to draw in let alone get the ice time he does

Sometimes I seriously question Woodcrofts choices and decisions

bone

5-14-6-1
Jun 24, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
He's the same as any other goalie IMHO.

Once we unlock their weaknesses they're done. I think we'd do the same to any goalie currently in the playoffs even Otter and Bob.

Really, even last year Edmonton was about to crack Colorado's goalie wide open, but ran out of time because they couldn't in turn stop Colorado's last year. It's why they need to find at least one 3-2 or 2-1 win early as once they get to game 4 or 5, they should know how to score on whatever goalie they face.

TameYew

Oct 24, 2016
If Brossoit is in net, I think we have already figured him out considered he played for the Oilers for 4 years. We've already figured out Quick.

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
I don't trust our guys in game 1's now lol

Plus, we probably have to kill off about 6 PP's and get 1-2 PP's

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
Remember when we were excited about Chris Vande Velde playing decently?

Or praying that JF Jacques would turn out?

Or that Liam Reddox skated well.

That Dustin Penner was our saviour.

Robert Nilsson was on our top line.

Excited when Comrie came back.

We have 3 100 point players, and we're in the second round for the second year in a row. This is fun now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad