Series Talk: WCSF: Colorado Avalanche vs. San Jose Sharks

Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Njob

Jul 6, 2013
With Bellator at SAP on Saturday, does everyone think we open Friday night?

nerdybeard

Oct 1, 2011
Oakland, CA
Pavs has to sit right? After the face-goal now this.. It's sad for sure, but as long as he's around for the locker room pep talks, throw Donskoi in. Another fast team that can burn Pavs (like Vegas) isn't a good look for him. Plus he knows he's in a contract year. Tough spot, because that COULD be the last game we saw him in teal. Hell of a game to go out in, but if he's a liability then he has to sit.

edit: maybe not -

Reactions: Makoshark

Jwec

Dec 21, 2015
Finland
I think it comes to how well we can shut down Rantanen and McKinnon. But we have playoff-Vlasic so I like our chances.

MacBradley

May 5, 2014
Avs fan here, coming in peace.

Your game 7 comeback was unreal! If you guys beat the Avs, I'll definitely been rooting for Thornton to finally get a cup.

As for who wins, I honestly have no idea at this point. I thought the Avs would lose to the Flames in 5 or 6, until playoff MacKinnon took over. The Flames just had no answer for Mack, so I think if the Sharks can slow him down, you'll win.

JackSkellington

Pumpkin King
Feb 18, 2016
South Florida
Vegas as a team overall is better hands down, Colorado has the best player and 2 real good ones but they’re not deep like Vegas.

On top of that a lot of the sharks struggle with Vegas is mentally, they need to rest up and get healthy in 2 days hopefully.

I refuse to believe this team loses to a team with 1 line, Calgary might of won the division but the sharks are not the Flames.

If they play their game and Jones puts his Vegas struggle behind him sharks go on. BUUUUT it’s the sharks we’re talking about so we never know

Last edited:
Reactions: Hailand

drunksage

lol light beer
Jan 13, 2007
Hendertucky-ish
Just don't play one of the games on Saturday night. For my sake.

(I have a good feeling that that'll happen though.)

EDIT: Apparently it's Friday? Unbelievable.

Last edited:

MacBradley

May 5, 2014
Vegas as a team overall is better hands down, Colorado has the best player and 2 real good ones but they’re not deep like Vegas.

On top of that a lot of the sharks struggle with Vegas is mentally, they need to eat up and get healthy in 2 days hopefully.

I refuse to believe this team loses to a team with 1 line, Calgary might of won the division but the sharks are not the Flames.

If they play their game and Jones puts his Vegas struggle behind him sharks go on. BUUUUT it’s the sharks we’re talking about so we never know

The Avs split up the big line months ago, and 2/3 of them were injured during their really strong finish to get them in the playoffs. The depth has been doing great on the Avs for months now, and they were great again in the 1st round. The Avs are far from a 1 line team. They have decent, but not great depth.

Reactions: mooncalf

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
With Bellator at SAP on Saturday, does everyone think we open Friday night?

Barracuda have game(s) Wednesday (and Thursday if needed).

So, it kinda has to start Friday or wait until Sunday.

There are 2nd round games starting Thursday.

Friday

Apr 25, 2014
LA
This is a series where our 3rd line should be a huge advantage in. Really depending on whos alive, hopefully Donkey will be okay

Reactions: Phu

Frosty415

Nov 27, 2009
415 to 519
Sharks are need to shut down their first line with all the injuries they have.

Heres to Vlasic having a healthy series

greasysnapper

Apr 6, 2018
Hope Pavs comes back soon. The way the team rallied around him, showed how much he means to this group. Good example of why you gotta find a way to keep him next season.

The Avs speed has the potential to really burn the Sharks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad