GDT: WCQF Game 7 | Detroit @ Anaheim | 10:00 PM EST | FSD / NBCSN / TSN / FSW

TatarTangle

Sep 28, 2011
Detroit
Is this the year a hot goaltender benefits the Wings and carries them deep into the playoffs?

Having Datsyuk and Zetterberg help too

Kiddington

Nov 3, 2008
Reno, NV
Woooo!

Way to go boys! Even though I (optimistically) predicted that we'd win, I still can't say I had an overwhelming amount of faith in this team, given... well, you know. But hey, go ahead and pass that crow.

Bring on the Hawks!

smurfyeah19

Feb 3, 2012
Is this the year the hockey gods finally shine on Detroit for all the years some crazy hot goalie beat our clearly superior teams?

1st Line Interloper

Will Drop the Gloves
May 4, 2013
I like Stalberg, but he is no Etem.

Etem is an absolute beast in the making......

It's more of the speed of Stalberg and his line's speed than anything. Etem has a higher ceiling than Stalberg could think about but they are relatively similar players for now.

Detroit Sports*

i

This should calm you down :)

lmao! ( was watching the game didn't want to check the boards)

Selanne138

Nov 18, 2009
Good series fellas. The last three (07, 09 this one) have been absolute gems. Its a real shame theyre splitting us up.

Chris 84

Sep 15, 2007
woooohooooooo!!!

zetterberg and datsyuk were beasts tonight, hell, everyone stepped up and fought for every puck. anaheim didn't even LOOK like scoring until hank's dumb penalty. filppula was much improved. kronwall and ericsson looked better and better as the series went on.
special praise for the whipping boys of the regular season. abdelkader (as i called after game 5 :D http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showpost.php?p=65670251&postcount=921 ) made a big difference, cleary played some decent hockey, worked hard and made a nuisance of himself in front of goal, especially in game 6 and tonight and i thought kyle quincey was immense tonight. don't get me wrong, i expect the blackhawks to beat us, but i thought we'd win this series and credit to everyone for making it happen.

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
Good series fellas. The last three (07, 09 this one) have been absolute gems. Its a real shame theyre splitting us up.

I don't remember the last time there was a bad series between us. I guess '03? But in hindsight, that one was kinda cool, even though we lost quickly. It was shockingly entertaining.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad