WCQF Game 6: Jets @ Blues l 7PM (CBC,TVAS2, NBCSN) l Home Cookin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

carter333167

Apr 24, 2013
Fun and super tight series with very cool fans. I was rooting for the Peg last year in the PO's--even bought a Winnipeg hat. Thanks for all of the grats. The Jets are a very talented team.

bring back the jets

Oct 30, 2010
Good luck to the Blues. Jets should be embarrassed, never seen a team lack so much urgency in a playoff game.

Yeah was hard to watch. It's one thing to go down swining but it's like they gave up before the game even started.

I don't think the Jets were going places this year even if they did win though. They seem like they lost their confidence at some point during the season and just can't play their game.

Borderbluesfan

Nov 14, 2011
Columbia, Missouri
For the most part, even through the ups and downs of the series, most of the Jets fans have been good sports. Both sides have those few posters that let there emotions sometimes override their logic, but I think there is a lot of mutual respect for the two teams and fan bases.

Reactions: sfvega

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
I guess you didnt watch the calgary game last night? Winnipeg scored 2 goals in the last few minutes so they definitely put up a fight.

The shots were 26-6 after 2 periods, dude. 6 freaking shots 40 minutes into a must win game. Those 2 goals at the end were way too little, too late.

Dec 15, 2002
Out with family, so I'm sneaking posts in for a moment.

First off, handshakes to the Jets fans here. I think everyone knew a really good team was going out here and probably too early, and many of us lamented it. You folks have a pretty damn good team there, I really don't think you're that far off from another run, it's just a matter of the right matchups and a little luck. And let's be really honest, the series was incredibly close coming back to St Louis with Winnipeg up 3-2 and a chance to close it out. At some point when we're out early and you're carrying on, you'll have me backing you guys.

For Blues fans: great to repeat the regular season roller coaster, eh? Great hope, nearly full-on despair, shock, elation, and swings along the way. At least we finally took care of business and closed this out without yet another game 7. Rest the livers, we wait and see who we draw, and hope to hell the boys find their sense of urgency and talk about winning turns into serious effort and desperation.

4 down, 12 to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad