GDT: WCQF Game 6 | Anaheim @ Detroit | 8:00 PM EST | FSD / CNBC / TSN2 / KDOC

CloneHakanPlease*

Why is Franzen the team's worst -5?
Emmerton -4?
Smith -4?

His only goals are powerplay goals (don't count towards +/-) and his line has been outplayed on 5v5, namely due to Filppula and Cleary. I wouldn't read much into it, he's not 08 Mule, but he's the least of my worries.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Emmerton -4?
Smith -4?

Head_shot_-_Cleary_240x240.JPG

How much is the Franzen-Filppula-Cleary line generating when there is only one player on that line you can expect to provide offense?

korrowan

Sponsor
Feb 8, 2011
Head_shot_-_Cleary_240x240.JPG

How much is the Franzen-Filppula-Cleary line generating when there is only one player on that line you can expect to provide offense?

I cannot believe how bad Flip has been. He must be thinking about playing in a different uniform or something. Those turnovers were abysmaland he almost cost us the game!

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
I cannot believe how bad Flip has been. He must be thinking about playing in a different uniform or something. Those turnovers were abysmaland he almost cost us the game!

He's just not that good.

nik jr

Sep 25, 2005
Justine is real better!

“He’s a big, physical presence,'' Babcock said. “I think he makes Z and Pav real better, so that’ll help them.''

http://www.mlive.com/redwings/index.ssf/2013/05/red_wings_justin_abdelakder_fi.html
real better

awesome :laugh:

cola in for lashoff. soooooo, ian white is our 9th d-man, could have fetched at the very least a 3rd round draft pick and we keep hold of him? :help:
would have been a good idea, but i guess KH wanted insurance if 2 or 3 d-men got injured.

You know who else is playing with 40 and 13?

13 and 40.
the entire difference is due to game 3, which abdelkader missed b/c of ejection and in which datsyuk and zetterberg were -2 (due to brunner's turnover and a turnover by lashoff and kindl right after datsyuk and zetterberg got on the ice).

datsyuk and zetterberg were also on the ice for getzlaf's SH goal off a terrible play by brunner, and EN goal in game 1. abdelkader was not on for those goals.

Who else is watching the Blues/Kings game? The intensity puts our series to shame. Why can't we play that scrappy desperate kind of game?
don't have the right roster to play like STL and LAK.

STL probably wishes they had a couple of real 1st liners who knew how to score, instead of a bunch of 2nd/3rd liners.

Emmerton -4?
Smith -4?
franzen has spent a lot of time against getzlaf and has scored only on PP. EN goal in game 1, SH goal by getzlaf

smith and emmerton are marginal players.

Actual Thought*

The Wings live to fight another day and the "Real" fans here at HFboards are still whining and crying. This team is one shot from advancing. Go Wings!

JPE123

Jan 23, 2013
I will admit they have achieved more than I thought they would already. I guess when you have guys the caliber of Henk and Pav, all things are possible.

Jarppa

May 7, 2012
I dont get it how much you guys mock filppula. He is good to get puck to offense zone and their line have played against getzlaf a lot.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
So the series is tied 3-3 and Detroit hasn't won in regulation yet... :P

WE have had more than a 1 goal lead. Have the Ducks yet?

I do not get why the Wings can't make it more difficult on Hiller like in game 6. Why did it have to take 6 games to understand it?
On the other hand, the Ducks have done everything to get Howard off of his game.
We have to win this battle and we will win game 7.

Laser Rayzor

Cautiously Optimistic
Dec 8, 2012
The Underground
WE have had more than a 1 goal lead. Have the Ducks yet?

I do not get why the Wings can't make it more difficult on Hiller like in game 6. Why did it have to take 6 games to understand it?
On the other hand, the Ducks have done everything to get Howard off of his game.
We have to win this battle and we will win game 7.

Technically Game 1 was a 2 goal lead but it was an EN, but did you forget that game 3 was 4-0 Ducks?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad