WCQF Game 5: Dallas Stars @ Nashville Predators ★ 2:00 PM CST ★ NBC, TVAS, SN ★

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
hopefully a couple of bad seasons and a dip in attendance will make the games affordable again Predators are 7th in ticket prices!!
Oh yeah. Henry has done an awesome job making the games a real event. Full marks for the marketing they've pulled off.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
This is exactly what has happened in San Jose under Peter DeBoer. Stanley Cup Final in year one, completely stopped playing defense by year four. Teams really need to stop hanging on to their head coaches for so long.
Seems like the best years are usually the first one or two. That’s why I’m a little skeptical of Tampa extending Cooper when he’d already been there for like six seasons. Pittsburgh could probably use a change too.

Reactions: bdub24

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Preds have the tools to still come back and challenge for the series win but they definitely need to have more focus in the defensive end and up their compete level in general. If not, this one may be wrapped up next game.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Been that way the whole series. The team is playing bad enough to where I can’t even be that mad about it though.

Can I be mad about the 2 non-calls in this period? One crosscheck to Granlund when he was down and the trip that EVERYBODY saw!

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
No noise at all at 1 minute left and when Preds have the control in the oppositions end. Speaks so many volumes about the team and the overall mentality

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
#bishopforvezina

At least NSH can say they got stymied by the best goalie....

Imagine losing to a bed wetter like Binnington

NoName

Bringer of Playoffs!
Nov 3, 2017
Wow, another higher seed Cup contender facing elimination in a series. This weird post season just keeps getting weirder.

Reactions: egelband
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad