WCQF Game 5: Dallas Stars @ Nashville Predators ★ 2:00 PM CST ★ NBC, TVAS, SN ★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
I'll say this. I think the NSH bandwagon is gonna crash hard. It started with the ASG party, then the CHI sweep...but this level of product is gonna swipe the rug out from under the fan base.
I think the fan base is stronger now.
Actually we get to hang another useless banner this year.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
As in in-arena experiences I have heard through the broadcasts, although very not scientific and accurate, it's so ****ing quiet in the arena than in 2017.
I think so to. But next up will be legit empty seats and lack of sell outs. We aren't that many years removed from $15 seats

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
I think so to. But next up will be legit empty seats and lack of sell outs. We aren't that many years removed from $15 seats
I want 15 dollar seats to be a reality nowadays, would make a trip to the US and NSH (And get to watch an NHL game) at least feasible financially

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Lol this is exactly what happened with the 2013-14 Rangers when they went from Torts to AV and made a SCF run. They too won the Presidents’ Trophy the following year and completely stopped playing defense by year five.

This is exactly what has happened in San Jose under Peter DeBoer. Stanley Cup Final in year one, completely stopped playing defense by year four. Teams really need to stop hanging on to their head coaches for so long.

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
I hope you're right. I'll be honest..I got a little misty eyed with pride during the banner raising last year.
hopefully a couple of bad seasons and a dip in attendance will make the games affordable again Predators are 7th in ticket prices!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad