WCQF Game 5: Dallas Stars @ Nashville Predators ★ 2:00 PM CST ★ NBC, TVAS, SN ★

Status
Not open for further replies.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
cut.jpg

Last time on "The Fault in Our Stars" Playoff Edition....

April 17, 2019

Stars clobber Predators in the first period of Game 4 by scoring 4 goals
and cruise to a convincing 5:1 victory to tie the series at 2

Roman Polak = Elite

giphy.gif

scoring = overrated

Dallas Stars

Benn - Seguin - Radulov
Dickinson - Hintz - Zuccarello
Cogliano - Faksa - Comeau
Dowling - Spezza - Pitlick

Lindell - Klingberg
Heiskanen - Polak
Oleksiak- Lovejoy

Ben Bishop

Scratches: Nichushkin , Ritchie , Fedun , Honka
Injured: Hanzal, Johns, Methot , Janmark

vs.

Nashville Predators

Forsberg - Johansen - Arvidsson
Granlund-Sissons-Jarnkrok
Watson-Bonino-Smith
Boyle-Turris-Salomaki

Josi - Ellis
Ekholm - Subban
Hamhuis - Fabbro

Rinne

tenor.gif

☂BETWEEN THE PIPES FOR THE STARS: Ben Bishop☂

Ben-Bishop-DAL-featured.jpg

D4aDEnqXoAEwv1f.jpg

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Not sure why Preds fans here are already this hmm lets say depressed about the series ? It's only 2:2 . Yeah Preds haven't played well last two games and got beaten badly last game but still. The team is still very much in it. Not like the way the series went should've been a suprised to anyone.

Reactions: Kcb12345

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Diva is our Eeyore. That's just her.

All the rest of us have had a whole season of not meeting (likely unrealistic) expectations.

The optimists tend not to post,especially not here...

Reactions: bdub24

Linnie The Pooh

Apr 17, 2019
Ashburn, Virginia
This series is definitely looking like a 7th game is in the future. Nashville I believe has more pressure on them in this one because this game is on home ice and losing this one could mean an elimination game in Dallas in game 6. I don't think they will let that happen. I think in the Game 4 giving Rinne the extra rest from pulling him early on will help him tonight and he will show up and do well.

JamestheSame

Apr 18, 2012
Not sure why Preds fans here are already this hmm lets say depressed about the series ? It's only 2:2 . Yeah Preds haven't played well last two games and got beaten badly last game but still. The team is still very much in it. Not like the way the series went should've been a suprised to anyone.

It's the effort level of the Preds. Been this way for months .

We got blindsided with the Chicago game to win Central. They came out hustling.

Then the playoffs happened. Back to the status quo .

Let's hope we see a team that wants to win tonight.

Prediculous

May 11, 2018
Redding, CA
Must win for the Preds imo. I dont think we can beat this Dallas team 2x in a row. If the Preds win imo the series can still go both ways, if Dallas wins I feel it's over. Dallas has been better this series for sure.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Must win for the Preds imo. I dont think we can beat this Dallas team 2x in a row. If the Preds win imo the series can still go both ways, if Dallas wins I feel it's over. Dallas has been better this series for sure.

Games 2 and 3 in this series. I do agree that winning Game 5 makes it easier.

For the Stars fans: I have seen probably fewer Preds games than the other posters on here. They have a tendency to come out flat in the first period and fall behind. Against a good team, like Dallas, they just can't score 2 or 3 goals in period 3 and win. They have to play 60 minutes of good hockey. We have had a lot of disappointment this season, despite being the division champs. Instead of one point, Nashville should have won going away. The team frequently doesn't play up to their potential.

I hope that Grimaldi is in the line up for Nashville. The D can't score all the goals needed to win.

Last edited:
Reactions: bdub24

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Game 5 about to start!

This is crazy :yo:

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Whats with these games they schedule for 2:00 or 8:30 but don't start for 20 minutes after???

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
That’s pretty cool the whole Smashville thing with the car. Sorry little things like that grab my attention, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad