Post-Game Talk: WCQF - Game 5 - Colorado at Nashville - NSH Leads 3-2 - 4/20/18 8:30 Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Hartnell was the one who decided to follow PK down low before Subban turned it over and then couldn’t get back to cover the odd man rush. His lumbering ass cost us on their game winner.
In fairness, he was skating about as fast as I've seen him skate in years and definitely faster than I've seen Subban, Ellis and Turris skating this series. His initial position should have been better but Subban's decision to take that kind of shot, in that traffic, from that location, was very poor.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Hartnell was the one who decided to follow PK down low before Subban turned it over and then couldn’t get back to cover the odd man rush. His lumbering ass cost us on their game winner.

Welp seeing how Hartman was out this game we had to put Hartnell in but with Hartman able to play next game think he will be out.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
im so pissed right now. i cannot even watch highlights. i would square up with subban right now if he was in front of me.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
If it makes anybody feel better, Penguins lost too so it's not just us. Guys better come out w/ desperate next game though, have a complete 60 minute effort, and just find a way to win.
It doesn't. It's hard to imagine being up 3-2 and feeling like there hasn't been anything positive to pull from the series thus far, but it feels like we've been the inferior team in all 5 games.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
If any good can come from this, maybe they'll rally for Subban's sake and finally realize that they have to work harder and not take the playoffs for granted. Winning the series by scoring only 1 goal in the deciding game and that 1 goal being a controversial one wouldn't have been a great way to go into a series against the Jets, especially a Jets team that is brimming with confidence coming off of a 5-0 win. At least the Preds have an opportunity to put up a 60-minute effort and a more decisive win so that, if they do move on, they're better prepared. I don't know. I'm reaching for any positives that might be found.

I agree with the poster above about trying Tolvanen. The team needs some kind of spark. He didn't provide it in his last games, but maybe being in the playoffs and having watched for a few weeks will produce something more this time. Who knows.

Last edited:
Reactions: GeauxPreds1

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
They all need to be put wet cold and sweaty onto a damn plane to Denver. I'm so pissed at everyone.....
f*** you team , you believed your own press..

Put a line of damn black aces in, at least they would care.

And f*** fifth third for giving out those damn cowbells, f*** the vuvuzellas

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Welp we just seem to have too many passengers on this team right now and not enough drivers on this team. Going to need every guy to step up in the next game.

Last edited:

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
This is where other team's fans come in an enjoy our rage. Ok. Here's rage. What the actual f***? Now, Go to Denver, smoke the f***er like you got them, then go back home for Winnipeg.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
Someone posted this on the main board. Seriously, what is Subban doing?

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
making one of his "dramatic" game saving plays.

hahahaha....showing off to make a big play but instead making an ass of himself. PK seems to either make great plays or make bone head moves sometimes. Just comes w/ the territory I guess w/ him. Think for alot of our guys there is just too much puck watching going on and guys just not making plays.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
hahahaha....showing off to make a big play but instead making an ass of himself.
he's good at that. hope he feels like the ass that he is. that play that led to a 2 on 1 and the GWG with a minute and a half left is inexcuseable. that was the dumbest or most selfish hockey play ive seen in all of this years playoffs. not sure which it is.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
E2MM3Bf.gif

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
I'm guessing he thought Mackinnon was about to shoot and went for the block?

I think that you're right. He went down for a block and his skates gave out. He should've just played the body, IMO. MacKinnon is very shifty and probably would've largely avoided such contact, but just about any coverage with his body or his stick likely would've better than making himself a traffic cone for MacKinnon to skate around (even if he would've stayed on his feet, like he intended).

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
I have been a huge fan of PK & supported him this whole time but tonight's performance was so bad it is trade worthy
don't bad mouth PK. just let me do it. there will be posts in the next 12 hours saying how great he is and he is nominated for the Norris. I cannot wait for the day his ass is sent elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad