GDT: WCQF - Game #4: Oilers stay in L.A. & Play on Mother’s Day. | 8pm MT | TBS, CBC, SN, TVAS, BSW

First Goal of the Game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RattsSSV

Слава Україні - F*** Putin
May 4, 2006
Folded like a cheap tent.
pixlr-bg-result(4).png

Reactions: Kerberos

Niten Ichi Ryu

Jul 1, 2018
Kings got a huge uplift from replacing a few players, and Gunny coming back from injury. Also Stetcher was brought in after being a healthy scratch first 3

We need the same strategy in game 5 imo. We need to sit some passengers and replace them with hungry players

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
Better yet. Make Hyman the towel boy and the Cup is gauranteed right?
He can play a good game of pro hockey when he plays defensively responsible hockey and goes all in on the forecheck. I've noted this multiple times. Gone out of my way to do so.

I was a fan of this player when he wasn't playing for the Oilers. In Edmonton he is 100% non accountable for his poor play.

I half expect someone from the media to say. "besides Hyman the team played poorly tonight." It's ridiculous.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
Kings came out and played a hard game which they had to win.. and Quick saved all the shots he had to save.

Smith played well in net as well. Easily the best Oiler.

Team didn't bury any chances and they did have a few... but Kings deserved the win as the Oilers didn't fight back hard enough in the 2nd/3rd.

Back to Edmonton for the next game in which they'll come out hard and they'll win and then it's back to LA for a hard fought win in LA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad