GDT: WCQF Game 4 | Anaheim Ducks (1) at Calgary Flames (WC1) | Apr. 19 10:00pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitts

Jun 29, 2011
Calgary
Broom1.jpg

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
What a demoralizing series this was. Flames were the better team for at least 75-80% of the series, yet they got swept.

what the hell is this.

Brutal goaltending the last 2 games and a weak mental game. If we had competent goaltending, we would be talking about game 5 right now.

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
Four close hockey games that could have went either way. Quite frankly one of the stranger sweeps I've ever seen, the Flames deserved a better fate.

You guys have a good team now and a very bright future, I also think you have a quality coach in place. Lot's to look forward to for you Flames fans, cheers.

Shawnofthedeadz

Jan 18, 2013
Coligano called it as it is. Gaudreau shut down. Don't want to see Ferland on that line next season nor Chiasson.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
They made the playoffs, which was all I was hoping for. Couldn't win a game but better than going on a cinderella run and screwing the future.

Next year though, they have to build on this; at least one win.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Four close hockey games that could have went either way. Quite frankly one of the stranger sweeps I've ever seen, the Flames deserved a better fate.

You guys have a good team now and a very bright future, I also think you have a quality coach in place. Lot's to look forward to for you Flames fans, cheers.

Thank you for your comments.

Best of luck the rest of the way!

Master Bill

Congrats, Oilers! (2023)
Nov 9, 2014
Season on the line, the top players didn't show up. Gaudreau, Giordano, Elliott, Hamilton, as well as secondary players like Tkachuk and Backlund, with an atrocious third-pairing that was our weak link all series.

The core needs to give themselves a kick and get better in the offseason.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
I didn't expect us to make a deep run or anything, but man.. A sweep is just downright embarrassing. And now we have to live with it until fall :laugh:.. Ugh, Go Sharks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad