GDT: WCQF Game 4 | Anaheim Ducks (1) at Calgary Flames (WC1) | Apr. 19 10:00pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
EK9UhwT.gif

:flames

Gaudreau - Monahan - Ferland
Tkachuk - Backlund - Frolik
Versteeg - Bennett - Chiasson
F. Hamilton - Lazar - Brouwer

Giordano - D. Hamilton
Brodie - Stone
Bartkowski - Engelland

Elliott

:ducks

Rakell - Getzlaf - Eaves
Cogliano - Kesler - Silfverberg
Ritchie - Vermette - Perry
Wagner - Thompson - Shaw

Lindholm - Montour
Holzer - Manson
Theodore - Bieksa

Gibson​

Last edited:

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Cant watch this one. Here's hoping I've been the Flames bad luck charm so far

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
When I was watching the gif I thought it was gonna be Donald Trump Describes Game 4

May 27, 2012
Earth
"Have you heard the story of the Calgary Flames?"

No?

"I thought not. It’s not a story the Flames Fans would tell you. It’s Ducks legend. The Flames could beat any team on the road, they used it to make the playoffs. They had such a knowledge of the victories at away arenas, they could even keep the team from losing"

"Did they actually beat every team?"

"Beating the Ducks is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural."

"What happened to them?"

"They became really good… the only thing they were afraid of was losing , which eventually, of course, They did. Unfortunately, the taught there predecessors everything they knew, then their predecessors continued losing. Ironic. They could beat any team on the road, but not the Ducks.

tumblr_mzmv9u7iQr1qdku5lo2_500.gif

"Not from the Flames".

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria

No?

"I thought not. It’s not a story the Flames Fans would tell you. It’s Ducks legend. The Flames could beat any team on the road, they used it to make the playoffs. They had such a knowledge of the victories at away arenas, they could even keep the team from losing"

"Beating the Ducks is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural."

"What happened to them?"

"They became really good… the only thing they were afraid of was losing , which eventually, of course, They did. Unfortunately, the taught there predecessors everything they knew, then their predecessors continued losing. Ironic. They could beat any team on the road, but not the Ducks.

"Not from the Flames".
:laugh: Why don't you do GDTs, Ferk?

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane
I should mention to those who don't know that the gif in the OP is a Rick and Morty reference:

Yep. AS getting Schwifty.

No?

"What happened to them?"

"Not from the Flames".

Ferk dropping the spicy memes.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I'm gonna watch the Bachelor tonight, the sky is falling and every player should be traded and Gully should be fired. I'm also gonna order pineapple on my pizza.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad