WCQF Game 2: Los Angeles Kings (WC1) vs Vegas Golden Knights (1) | 7:00 PT |ATTSN, NBCSN, CBC, TVA

Status
Not open for further replies.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
NBC recognizing that Vegas' top line had the defensive capability of a solid checking line. Cool beans.

I expect the Kings to come out flying to make up for no Doughty.

AveryQuietMan

free chinese food for everyone
Oct 2, 2017
I will say though, I understand. It’s been 25 years and Monteal’s Failures still bring me joy.

i hear you, the kings wont roll over and die.

still rooting for the knights tho.

cant jump on the kings bandwagon for a long time

Last edited:

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
The announcers are creaming their pants over William Karlsson's 1 SOG and 0 points in game 1

You can already feel the narrative building regardless of what actually happens.

HF007

Sep 9, 2008
Even though Doty is out, knights don’t win another game cause playoff quick is on

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
They were talking about his defensive ability. He kept Kopitar under control all night in G1.

The narrative is being built. Joe Thornton has held countless star forwards scoreless and yet if he didn't exactly match or exceed his regular season scoring rate, he choked. Meanwhile, Karlsson did nothing offensively and is already getting praised

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
The narrative is being built. Joe Thornton has held countless star forwards scoreless and yet if he didn't exactly match or exceed his regular season scoring rate, he choked. Meanwhile, Karlsson did nothing offensively and is already getting praised
Uhhh which player won a Hart and Art Ross again? There's a narrative because the Knights are the shiny new toy and Karlsson had the biggest improvement numbers wise in the league.

It's not fair to compare the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad