WCQF Game 2: Colorado Avs (WC2) at Nashville Predators (1) 3 PM ET | SNW, SNP, TVAS, NBC, CNBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
Might as well have some O.T
Hasn't been anywhere near enough of that yet.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Anybody who is surprised the refs are more active this game than last has not paid attention to the juicy quotes that came from players after the first game. Of course they are gonna call tighter.

DieSendungmitderMaus

Apr 14, 2018
I'm kinda on the fence. Do the Avs deserve to tie the series because they've given Nashville a great game or do they deserve to go down 2-0 because they're shooting themselves in the foot so much?

Reactions: cgf

Licentia

Jun 29, 2004
I'm kinda on the fence. Do the Avs deserve to tie the series because they've given Nashville a great game or do they deserve to go down 2-0 because they're shooting themselves in the foot so much?

If Nashville can't take advantage of the self-foot-shooting, then I'd say the Avs do deserve 1-1.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
I will say I have yet to see the Preds play at their best level consistently, so I have hope for even better (less close) outcomes at some point.

BoxOfChocolates

Mar 7, 2010
Healthy Avs would have won at least one of the games IMO. Probably not the series, but it'd be going to 6-7 for sure.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
It wasn’t truthful and I stand by my original response to the other poster whining I believe is only trying to piss people off and saying the avalanche are flying through the air when in fact most people recognize the preds dive a lot more. Therefore he wasn’t being truthful. In my opinion anyway.
Agree that it's not truthful but I guess my argument was semantics since my full argument was in the 1st post I quoted you

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
MacK going all "can't stop me now, having such a good time" :yo:
Relax buddy, simmer down, hold your horses. He's been stopped.

That's one! That's two! That's three! That's four!
Thank you sir, may we have another!

He shoots!
He scores!
You suck!

Avs! avs! avs!
You suck!
It's all your fault! It's all your fault! It's all your fault!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad