WCQF Game 2: Colorado Avs (WC2) at Nashville Predators (1) 3 PM ET | SNW, SNP, TVAS, NBC, CNBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

bring back the jets

Oct 30, 2010
Pitiful effort by Jost on the empty net goal. He didn't start to hustle until he saw Hartnell was but by then it was too late. Sucks cause they scored so that could have been the tying goal.

AvsWraith

Jan 21, 2010
Colorado
Preds are gonna get wrecked by whoever they play next. We are completely Pejorative Slured and missing top players and we are still giving them a game.

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
That's one! That's two! That's three! That's four! That's five!
Thank you sir, may we have another!

He shoots!
He scores!
You suck!

Avs! avs! avs!
You suck!
It's all your fault! It's all your fault! It's all your fault!

Reactions: myFialabot

Spender

Feb 16, 2013
Växjö
With a result like this, I think Nashville will run into serious problem playing in Denver. This series is far from over.

Reactions: cgf

Spilot23

Dec 30, 2014
What a poor reffing game compared to the 1st game. The embellishments are killing this playoff serie for the Avs :laugh: I hope we can win both games at home to get some confidence. Damn after seeing this game I miss Girard so much this 2nd pp line is garbage with Warsofsky there lmao.

Reactions: MacBradley

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
Preds are gonna get wrecked by whoever they play next. We are completely ******ed and missing top players and we are still giving them a game.
Literally what every single team has told us after we've won by not a dominating game. I mean, it eventually has to become true, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->