WCQF Game 2: Colorado Avs (WC2) at Nashville Predators (1) 3 PM ET | SNW, SNP, TVAS, NBC, CNBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeyisgud

Feb 5, 2016
Colorado definitely got some lucky breaks in this game to keep it close. Mackinnon and Landeskog are great though and they are a team to watch out for in the next few years for sure.

Reactions: tnvol

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Preds are gonna get wrecked by whoever they play next. We are completely ******ed and missing top players and we are still giving them a game.
giphy.gif

Bladerunner

Aug 12, 2009
N VA
Hahaha...

Idiot Nashville fans chanting "Bernier You SUCK" over and over again and the Avs score on Rinne.

Avs are complete underdogs, but they've exposed the Preds.
Starting to look like it. Since I follow the EC much more, will have to look up how well the Jets have fared vs Preds.
Not that that is necessarily a great predictor :popcorn:

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Preds are gonna get wrecked by whoever they play next. We are completely ******ed and missing top players and we are still giving them a game.

Nah, we're just that good :yo:

The hockey gods took down EJ, Varly & Samwise just to give the rest of the league a chance :sarcasm:

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Avs need to run some of the Preds guys. Getting away with so much late bull ****. It's not even hidden the NHL wants them to win.

Naw.

Avs should stay classy. I'm impressed with the Avs. They've got a "never quit attitude" that will carry over into next year. As I've said, my Blues should be taking notes.

The Jets will take care of business. Rinne isn't nearly as amazing as he was in last year's SCP. Plus the young Avs team really took it to the Preds. Minus the botched line change and a few stupid penalties they might have won this game.

Reactions: MacBradley

c3z4r

Jul 4, 2011
in the world
What a crazy final minutes those were. This series might end early but by god has it been incredibly entertaining so far.

predfan24

Jul 12, 2006
Are the fans really starting a Bernier you suck chant after an empty net goal? Yikes

Preds fans have been doing these chants for a long time. Long before these last two playoffs. It hasn’t changed. It’s hilarious to me over the last two postseasons when people complain about it. You are just showing your own ignorance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad