Hanson - 5-1-1
Furlatt - 1-2-1

teams home winning % with these 2 refs is 58% and 66%

bone

5-14-6-1
Jun 24, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
Oilers haven't won a Game 1 against a non-Duck team in 20 years (2003 against the Stars) but this team is different..
McDavid and co. are on a mission this year and will approach every game in a business like manner with no nerves

4-2 Oilers
7-4 in Game 2s though. Historically, teams that win Game 2 win more series than teams that win Game 1. Granted it's close 522-219 vs. 507-235.

However, just go 2-0 as historically teams are 342-54 when that happens.

NedPlimpton

Mar 23, 2013
Near Fantastica
I'm hyped.

gonna get a big milkshake or blizzard to celebrate (and have my poor tummy pay the price later)

also maybe an energy drink for later since we're late night hockey.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Also lol. Thanks for the Huberdeau, Markstrom, Kadri and Weegar contracts. -Oilers fans

We’re gonna miss out on another Summer of Tre? I hope the Fall of Don is forthcoming.

Kings fan salt

That’s rich coming from LA, where hockey is behind Jai-Alai and Competitive Eating as a sport.

Da McBomb

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 9, 2004
aQp9Kge_700bwp.webp

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
If we want to drag up and shit post the past there is a lot of fodder on what was once the retirement home of the NHL wearing the leagues gaudiest jerseys in history.

They had no fans in the building to throw jerseys and if they did there were zero expectations from them to be motivated to throw one of those garbage yellow and purple monstrosities on the ice.

Then we get to the Burger King jersey, if not the worst jersey of all time certainly in the top 3 with the Dallas Uterus and the Mighty Ducks Cartoon jersey. That Burger King jersey should have been thrown on the ice, or shredded and sent to various bathroom stalls in and around LA. Nobody would recognize it anyway as hockey is an afterthought in the fakest city on the planet.
Burger King rating has gone way downhill I see..

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I'm hyped.

gonna get a big milkshake or blizzard to celebrate (and have my poor tummy pay the price later)

also maybe an energy drink for later since we're late night hockey.

If When we win I’ll join you and have a small Reese’s Peanut Butter cup Blizzard on the way home!

• Love
Reactions: NedPlimpton
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad