WCQF Game 1 | Kings vs Golden Knights | 10 PM ET | NBCSN,CBC,TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
The experience/inexperience factor will be interesting.

It doesn't always guarantee the younger team will lose- see San Jose/Edmonton last year.

But it is a powerful weapon both ways

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
OP, you missed a chance at having the water bottle upside down... awesome GDT, though.

Rorschach

Who the f*** is Trevor Moore?
Oct 9, 2006
Los Angeles
Seems to be overlooked. Gone are guys like Dwight King, Dowd, Nolan, McNabb, Greene, Purcell, etc. and incoming are full-on speedsters like Iafallo, Kempe, Rieder and Mitchell. Not the fastest team in the league by any means but they can actually catch up to throw their checks now :D Basically every line added huge speed and tenacity to their core.

We added Lewis and Carter around the deadline too.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Does anyone know whose commentating this series?

And what series Doc Emerick is commentating? I asssume BOS v TOR?

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
These guys are terrible and they look like those Swedish Twins who had that one hit in early 90's (I would walk 500 miles , etc , etc)

I love 90's music but my God I LOATHE that song. If it wasn't for that one Johnny Depp movie no one would have known of its existence.

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
Don’t talk down about music because of Logic

Music can’t prevent his existence

Come on man, music is dog s**t in general. How many actual classics have been produced? Lyrics don’t mean anything as long as you attach ‘ a sick beat’ to it. Hell the hottest musical act in Vegas wears a marshmallow on his head.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Come on man, music is dog s**t in general. How many actual classics have been produced? Lyrics don’t mean anything as long as you attach ‘ a sick beat’ to it. Hell the hottest musical act in Vegas wears a marshmallow on his head.
I’m not tryna have this debate here but I’m just gonna say you’re completely wrong

Artists as shitty as Logic have existed since contemporary music became a thing

Reactions: KingTrouty

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
They’re actually a decent band

They had a song play on the Shrek soundtrack

I've actually seen them live before (well on TV and not in person) and they played that song.

I can admit they looked like they were having fun doing what they do, but it doesn't change that I don't like that song.

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
I’m not tryna have this debate here but I’m just gonna say you’re completely wrong

Artists as ****ty as Logic have existed since contemporary music became a thing

Agree to disagree I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad