GDT: WCQF #5 | "Skate Or Die" | Oilers vs Kings | May 10 2022, 8PM MT/7PT | CBC, SN, ESPN2, BSSC/630CHED, AM570

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
He was -3 with 1 shot going into the 3rd. He wasn't having a great game going into the third
So maybe some people shouldn't be on his case all game and making the terrible comments and Drai needs to look in the mirror and all that.

Drai has a lot of heart as a player and it was being questioned outright. By several posters.

Sra1974

Oct 8, 2019
So maybe some people shouldn't be on his case all game and making the terrible comments and Drai needs to look in the mirror and all that.

Drai has a lot of heart as a player and it was being questioned outright. By several posters.
I’d be happy to eat that crow if that happens

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta

Not really. You're getting sensitive about it for no reason and it doesn't matter now. They need the next one.

Leonardlizard

Dec 3, 2021
I’m with you. As I mentioned earlier, I scared my little buddy Sedin off the couch with my celebrations. Now he’s just curled up on my lap

My girlfriend who I dragged into caring about the oilers has been steady crying the last 40 minutes asking me why she got into this with me "I don't want to feel this!" Hahaha

The lizard clutching a good luck OT warm-up puck from 4/5 vs SJC ...I overpaid for it ... Didn't rob a little kid of a warm-up puck hahaha
PXL_20220511_051033971.jpg

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
I pray for no mistakes. Oilers take my energy. Clamp this down. And McD will find a way. I belieeeeveeee.

Let’s f***in go!

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00