GDT: WCQF #5 | "Skate Or Die" | Oilers vs Kings | May 10 2022, 8PM MT/7PT | CBC, SN, ESPN2, BSSC/630CHED, AM570

belair

Win it for Ben!
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
These CBC guys bending over backwards trying to find ways to suspend our guys like we're the only team doing dirty shit.

Connor McConnor

Nov 22, 2017
I'm expecting nothing. Smith is scaring me tonight and the defense has been bad.
Yep, not sure why posters seem to think Smith is playing well purely based on shot count. He’s made easy saves look hard from puck drop. I’m very concerned a weak one gets in but let’s try to beat that to the punch and score one of our own

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Worried 5-0 are going to show up after that shit I was just way too loud after this shit... I have been through all emotions
I’m with you. As I mentioned earlier, I scared my little buddy Sedin off the couch with my celebrations. Now he’s just curled up on my lap to feel secure lol
CA6DBC60-7EC9-44A8-957D-BC63BB32B8D9.jpeg

duul

Jun 21, 2010
McDavid will get an assist added there. Kings didn't have possession.

McDra reunited and they work their magic. So tempting to just keep them together forever.

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
Seriously. WE were lucky the Kings didn't have more of a lead. Even in that Period Smith stoned Kempe 4 times. We're in OT only because Kings lack finish and didn't score half a dozen games. By no means is short shifting McDrai for two periods in the biggest game of the season a valid strategy.

Note as well the only think working tonight is putting McDrai together. The kind of thing Tippett and McLellan would do.

Anyway, on to OT.
Drai went from being the Oilers worst player to being their best after adjustments made by Woodcroft. Smith made some good saves, that’s what he’s paid to do.

Reactions: tardigrade81

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
This panel sucks balls. After that kind of performance, this analysis of it a complete embarrassment. Get the f*** out of the business of hockey Rogers. This country deserves better.

McSomnii

why u no change oil
Nov 3, 2012
Little Houston, AB
Gonna have to agree with the sentiment that McDavid has been the key driving force in this game for Edmonton.

Now, time for Draisaitl to complete the hattrick in OT. Preferably early on so I can go lie down soon. I've been feeling queasy all day and this game certainly hasn't helped, LUL

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad