WCQF: (1) Nashville Predators vs. (WC2) Colorado Avalanche | Nashville Leads Series 3-2

Nashville vs Colorado

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeauxPreds

Jul 5, 2013
Classic example of the preds playing down to their opponents then getting blown out by a goalie from out of nowhere. As soon as it was 0-0 going into the 3rd with the preds outshooting them by a dozen shots I knew it was as good as over. I figured this would happen and said it would go to 6 and for my sake I hope I'm not wrong. Already annoyed enough the jets are getting an extra 2 days of rest from that shitshow.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Hammond won't last over the long term but short term he can ride a hot streak.

Hard to say how far.

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
Yes because Winnipeg is the greatest team ever assembled just ask their fans on here. They should be 86-0 right now
Nahh

Those are a handfull of fans.

Most of us know Preds are President trophy winner and Preds won the season series.
And we are down 6 starters.

Jets are the underdog here.

I want the Jets to beat the Preds ofcourse but that won't be a cakewalk.
It should be a good one.
I hope our team put up a good fight.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Hammond was great but the shots are massively misleading in that game.

Preds had 26 shots on net through 2 periods and outside of the flurry in the last 2 minutes I dont recall a single actual scoring chance. It was clear they were firing the puck on net from anywhere because of the unknown territory with Hammond in net.

But he owned the 3rd period no doubt. Made some huge saves in that period and gave the Avs a chance to win. Both goalies played quite well for that matter. Certainly cant fault Rinne on either of the goals he gave up, especially the first one. He was taken completely out of the play by his own Dman and just a world class play by Mackinnon.

5 on 5 shot attempts that game for those interested was 54-46 in Nashville's favor. So once again an even game.

Fun series so far. This was probably the best game yet.

Reactions: Lemonlimey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad