GDT: WCQ Game #2 | Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim Ducks | 10:00 PM EST | FS-D / NBCSN / TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris 84

Sep 15, 2007
This team has no damn leadership. Not a single shred.

unfair.
the top players have played and datsyuk's leadership by example was evident practically whenever he was on the ice. sadly he couldn't be on the ice for the entire 3rd period.

WesNichols14

Nov 22, 2011
Port Huron Michigan
I went from:

tumblr_mc9ebkpEjI1rii545o1_500.gif

to
angry-dwight.gif%3Fw%3D250%26h%3D214

Please Wings, don't make me go to this:

the evolution of the American sitcom:laugh: if you had a friends clip between Fresh Prince and the Office it would have been perfect.

sarcastro

Jul 28, 2005
Q is 2nd in ice time for Wings defensemen. That can't happen.

He also has taken 4 fewer shifts than E but has played 12 seconds longer. Translation - he's staying out there too long.

kuick

Tatar Sauce
Aug 15, 2009
Grand Rapids
If we lose this game. It wont only be on Jimmy but failure to score in the 2nd half of the 3rd on chances that should have been put in the net.

I've been quick to defend Howard recently, but naw.

Ducks shouldn't have been able to pressure that hard, but pretty much all of those goals were on Howard. Soft. Make one big save and it never gets this far.

CloneHakanPlease*

Say what you want about a collapse, objectively this would be a damn exciting fan for a 3rd party fan

Yemack

Oct 30, 2007
Oooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggoooooooooddddddd!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad