WCF: Round 3 (Can You Believe It?!) Game 1: EDM @ COL aka Mc v. Mac (8PM ET)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Lol

He will. But with a short leash
futurama-good-news-everyone.gif

Reactions: tardigrade81

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
Yeah, but we paid for those. Fair & square. You guys got your calls just because the refs felt sorry for you.
You didn’t pay for those. 37 minutes into this game we had a goal called back no PP’s while you guys had two. We didn’t even get a pp till 17 minutes into the 2nd.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
They had more powerplays that weren't obligatory. I'm not sure what game you were watching.

Did you see that "icing" in the last minute? McDavid dry humping Logan O'Connor in front of the net? Landy getting tripped carrying the puck into the zone?

Sorry man, but there was a clear agenda once the avs put 7 up.
Must have been clear agenda when sticks were being stuck in McDavid as he was rushing into the zone all game.

Only kidding urself if you think reffing favored Oilers

AnInjuredJasonZucker

Feb 21, 2014
They had more powerplays that weren't obligatory. I'm not sure what game you were watching.

Did you see that "icing" in the last minute? McDavid dry humping Logan O'Connor in front of the net? Landy getting tripped carrying the puck into the zone?

Sorry man, but there was a clear agenda once the avs put 7 up.
Like the clear icing that wasn't called earlier that resulted in a goal for the Avs? Or Kadri giving a goalie a guillotine? There was no agenda - just terrible officiating as we've all come to expect. Tonight it resulted in more direct goals for the Avs, but I'm sure it will balance out.

wayninja

Bednar's Tailor
Mar 24, 2017
Must have been clear agenda when sticks were being stuck in McDavid as he was rushing into the zone all game.

Only kidding urself if you think reffing favored Oilers

It's not really a debate. 2 powerplays to 1.

And that's comical as hell.

• Haha
Reactions: MessierII
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad