GDT: WCF Game 5: Dallas Stars @ Vegas Golden Knights | 5:00PM | NBCSN, CBC, SN, TVAS | DAL Lead 3-1

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Vegas is so bad at fighting for rebounds. They also don't have enough forwards with elite tipping skills for all these shots.

Reactions: Vegas07

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Man they really needed another goal going into the 3rd.

But of course they don't get one.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Reaves on the PP doesn't seem like such a bad idea now.

It really isn't if the strategy is just to blast away from the umbrella. Tuch is the net front guy on the top unit, but as bad as Marchie is taking him off for Reaves can't hurt.

VEGASKING

Dec 23, 2002
Sin City
www.facebook.com
Yeah, I don't know what is worse that camera angle they keep going to for the pp or the pp itself. Marchy continues to pass to nobody. With absolutely none of the offensive players doing anything might as well give the grinders a chance to get an ugly goal.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Offseason plan:

1. Trade Marchy and Statsny
2. Re-sign Lehner
3. Trade Fleury
4. Sign a backup goalie
5. Sign Petro

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Yeah, I don't know what is worse that camera angle they keep going to for the pp or the pp itself. Marchy continues to pass to nobody. With absolutely none of the offensive players doing anything might as well give the grinders a chance to get an ugly goal.

You know it is coming.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
They really f***ing needed to get another goal this period.

Now Dallas will probably come out guns blazing trying to get the tying goal.

The Duck Knight

Feb 6, 2012
They probably lost the game not extending the lead to 2. I'm resigned to the fact we're going to lose if Lehner doesn't shut the door.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
In the offseason, this team really needs to look itself in the mirror and find out what the f*** happened to their offense.

Ever since game 5 of the 2nd round, it has been shit.

They don't have the best offense, but they shouldn't be this f***ing bad.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
They probably lost the game not extending the lead to 2. I'm resigned to the fact we're going to lose if Lehner doesn't shut the door.

Silver lining is we don't have to watch them get destroyed by Tampa?

:dunno:

If they were destined to lose this series though, i just wish they lost it another way instead of the crap we have been getting so far.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
They desperately need offense and their best forward these playoffs has played what, 7 es minutes through 2 periods?

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Do we ever score when we’re right in front of the goalie? I actually don’t totally hate the pass by Marchessault, but maybe that’s because we always shoot it straight at the goalie and never force the goalie to move.

The Duck Knight

Feb 6, 2012
Silver lining is we don't have to watch them get destroyed by Tampa?

:dunno:

If they were destined to lose this series though, i just wish they lost it another way instead of the crap we have been getting so far.

Oh yeah Tampa would obliterate us barring injuries to Hedman and/or Vasi.

This series has been an absolute joke. Khudobin isn't good but our forwards don't care. We actually have more goals now in this series than Dallas though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad