GDT: WCF Game 5: Dallas Stars @ Vegas Golden Knights | 5:00PM | NBCSN, CBC, SN, TVAS | DAL Lead 3-1

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
A goal! A forward goal! A breakaway goal!

:pcheer:
CHANNY

now sit back on this lead and wait for Teddy to score on the PP with 5 to go. :sarcasm:

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Good to see a little scoring.

giphy.gif

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Honestly, if the Stars end up winning this and making it to the scf, i am really curious to see how they play against Tampa.

I have a hard time seeing them being able to survive playing this way against a team like Tampa like they are doing against our team.

Much better defense. Much better offense and a much better goaltender.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Honestly, if the Stars end up winning this and making it to the scf, i am really curious to see how they play against Tampa.

I have a hard time seeing them being able to survive playing this way against a team like Tampa like they are doing against our team.

I could see a healthy Colorado out-gunning them in 6 though. Natey Mack got dealt a bad hand this year.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Honestly, if the Stars end up winning this and making it to the scf, i am really curious to see them play against Tampa.

If it ends up being Tampa-Dallas it's not going to be pretty. Tampa isn't going to lose 3 games only allowing a grand total of 6 goals. They've scored 3+ in 10 out of 14 playoff games. The only chance Dallas would have is opening it up like they did against Colorado, but Vasi is way way better than the goalies the Avs threw out.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I could see a healthy Colorado out-gunning them in 6 though. Natey Mack got dealt a bad hand this year.

It is in my opinion that the Stars have really lucked out in these postseason.

Full credit to them, but they shouldn't be in the scf and i fully believe Tampa will show them that they don't belong.

Probably would show the Knights the business as well.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
It is in my opinion that the Stars have really lucked out in these postseason.

Full credit to them, but they shouldn't be in the scf.

I don't think it's really disputable they've been lucky. The history books won't care, but they were 10 seconds from being down 3-1 to the lowly Flames and then got to go against a 3rd string career AHL goalie and STILL almost blew a 3-1 series lead, needing a G7 hat trick from a guy that wouldn't have even played if not for an injury to a guy who literally never gets hurt.

:laugh:

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
OK guys. Flub it...then back to Teddy walking the line. Then the Martinez backdoor play for the 1000th time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad