GDT: WCF - Game #4 Oilers host Avs 6pm MT: Just Win One Game, Then Work on the Next

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
Got bad news guys, Smith will be here next year.

Lets hope Skinner develops into the man we need.
Sorry but get out of here with that. Skinner won't start over Smith. The only way this team can move forward is with a real starting goalie. Even an average starting goalie who doesn't give up games. Smith as backup is the only way.

Reactions: McClelland

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
We enjoyed a good season. Lots of ups and downs but Drai, McD we’re magic. I am pleased that I got to experience this ride. Good luck Colorado.

frizzer1

Oct 19, 2013
I think that once it hit the goalie and the rebound came out , it doesn’t matter.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Didn't expect EDM to win and I was fearful for the worst and it happened. While EDM wasn't good at times Smith absolutely took the life out of his teammates with bonehead giveaways and softie goals every single game. Had he been even average we probably have a different series. Up to holland to get an actual goalie now.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Outcome was scripted. Even if Smith was solid tonight the refs would have just kept calling penalties until the Avs got what they needed.
EDM shot themselves in the foot not being able to capitalize more on their 5 pp's and Smith of course was atrocious. I think his teammates started becoming really cautious in this series because they didn't trust Smith. JMO.

Reactions: MessierII
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad