Denmark: WC Roster 2013

admire

Denmark Fan
May 9, 2010
Denmark
If it was messed up it's also pretty bad....couldn't they have made sure he got an earlier? With Philip Larsen as well...?

I do NOT follow the NHL very closely...I watch a few games here and there and read some news but its not as high on my very busy sports watching schedule....But I would like a explanation.....Having trouble with my tv package so I have not been able to watch the preshow on danish TV, so I don't know if they mentioned it but since there haven't been any special criticism, i have to assume that they must have had a good reason....The NHL schedule is messed up a little this year because of the whole lockout business....(Maybe we should have send our teachers to teach in finland too when they were locked out:sarcasm:)

Edit comment: ha..just noticed my brain apparently switched off and i wrote the exact opposite of what i meant...i dont follow the nhl closely

Last edited:

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen
Been away so haven't seen the first couple of matches. Have we been this bad(as vs. Slovenia) all tournament?

Well we take too many penalties in all 2'nd periods.. But this play against Slovenia is so slow and insecure. Way better against Canada and also better against Norway.
But clearly on a downward trend....best period was the first against Canada.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad