WC QROUND: May 8 GDT - Sweden vs. USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

f1nn

Jan 12, 2004
Espoo, Finland
I'm hoping USA wins!!! not just because of the fin-swe rivalry but also so when finland schools canada tomorow theyll have a higer seed :)

but I think Sweden will win 2-1

reaper

May 1, 2005
Lundqvist will be furious with letting in 4 goals and won't let in as many today. Max one or two. Sweden will keep producing on the offense and will score 4 goals. 4-2 to Sweden.

arumiat

Aug 21, 2004
London - UK
I hope tres kronor lose this game, let them get their heads straight like the canadians will be before them final round so they dont flop. But i dont know, perhaps with the younger players and less expectation it'll be different this year.

(I stil think theyll win though. 3-1 sweden)

Last edited:

Karlsson

May 7, 2005
Sweden
I think our defence actually will play solid today and clean up around Lundqvist. 4-0 to Sweden.

SChan*

sweden might be sloppy today. 2-2 tie.

good luck americans! I hope Modano plays good.

Robertsson 4-ever

Jan 26, 2004
Wexio
No Peter Nordström vs USA, hopefully Höglund will continue to sit and Johan Franzen will step in. Weinhandl haven't impressed but I think he'll continue on the topline, otherwise Jönsson could be moved in there and create a new 4th line with Kahnberg, Franzen and Weinhandl.

SChan*

Robertsson 4-ever said:
No Peter Nordström vs USA, hopefully Höglund will continue to sit and Johan Franzen will step in. Weinhandl haven't impressed but I think he'll continue on the topline, otherwise Jönsson could be moved in there and create a new 4th line with Kahnberg, Franzen and Weinhandl.

is it possible that we can take in an extra forward? Time to give a call to ...

Robertsson 4-ever

Jan 26, 2004
Wexio
SectionX said:
is it possible that we can take in an extra forward? Time to give a call to ...

No, Johan Franzen and Sanny Lindström took the two additional places on the roster. No more players can be added, and no, I don't think we want any other player to come in and disturb the great balance on the team. The lines and pairings look good as they are.

Raipe

May 25, 2004
Why isnt Carl Hasselskog in swedes lineup .He is playing great season in my EA nhl 2005. :propeller 5-2 for swedes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad