WC Final: May 13th GDT - Finland vs Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

SP

Oct 24, 2006
what the hell?

Team Canada is listenting to hip hop. What a bunch of losers.

Shack

Aug 25, 2004
Lappeenranta
Don't think so. Saravo was almost on the goal line level and N. Kapanen had to guard the pass line to the blueline.

Hey guys. Like I said earlier, please stop bashing single players. True to look for the big picture and try to love Canadian hockey. That's like our hockey with the skill to score.

Raoul Duke*

lol who was that little freak just busting a move to Usher in the dressing room?

God Bless Canada

Jul 11, 2004
Bentley reunion
Best part of the tournament: the national anthem after receiving the gold medals.

Andy Murray was terrific. One of our best coaches ever on international play. You almost hope that he never makes the playoffs again, simply so that he can continue to coach our team. He absolutely has to be on the staff at the 2010 Olympics.

Rick Nash was a great choice as tournament MVP. He scored the big goals when needed. He sealed his MVP case with that spectacular goal.

Shane Doan should have been on the tournament all-star team. His contributions on the ice and in the locker room, especially in light of the Kindergarten libel show in Parliament, showed his true character and leadership.

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
I'd like to hear more canadian opinions about Team Finland and the finnish players :)

Here's mine on team Canada and Canadian players...

Cam Ward - Shaky, mixes great with weird playing.
Rick Nash - An ox who can go to the net hard with a Saravo hanging from him.
Toews - Looked out of place after his first shift and got ice time accordingly

Phenomenon

Jun 10, 2006
Then again not surprised you would put that goal Saravo's fault.

Then again not surprised you found nothing wrong in Saravo's play in this situation either. It was just pure bad luck that he was on the ice during two goals today and all four against Team USA?

Saravo did what he could and it is not his fault that he (as well as almost every Dmen in our squad) had to overachieve day after day against better individuals in opponents' offense.

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Saravo wouldn't have been out there...

Then again not surprised you found nothing wrong in Saravo's play in this situation either. It was just pure bad luck that he was on the ice during two goals today and all four against Team USA?

Saravo did what he could and it is not his fault that he (as well as almost every Dmen in our squad) had to overachieve day after day against better individuals in opponents' offense.

unless the coaches believed in him.

All coaches all over the world go to who they think can make the plays.

The burden of those who can.

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden

I still have loads of respect for Saravo for what he did against Russia...

Joretus

Did I say so. I were just simply saying that goal(as well 4th in a way) wasn't so much his fault as you are trying to say. More than one player who could be blamed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad