WC: Apr 30 GDT - Canada vs. Norway

Viking12

Oct 8, 2006
hmm i know that Norway isn`t any good as a hockey nation i mean it`s a tiny sport over here. but do you think any of ouer players can play inn the NHL ?

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
hmm i know that Norway isn`t any good as a hockey nation i mean it`s a tiny sport over here. but do you think any of ouer players can play inn the NHL ?

besides thoresen who is already there, i wonder how good martin ylven, currently in linkoping, could be. from what i heard, he has some nice potential.

Wetcoaster

How about Patrick Thoreson (Edmonton - 68 games this season), Bjørn Skaare (Detroit Red Wings - 1 game), Anders Myrvold (Bruins, Wings and Isles), Espen Knutsen (Ducks and Blue Jackets) and Ole-Kristian Tollefsen (70 games with the Blue Jackets this season)? All from Norway.

FinnswissX

May 20, 2005
I wonder about the Canadian powerplay, they could play again 5 against 3, but it doesn't seem to be effective!

QuickDynamite

Jul 3, 2004
Abu Dhabi
Rick Nash is having a great game. Chimera is playing excellent as well. Ward has played pretty good i'm hoping they go with him instead of Roloson for the rest of the tournament.

The Saurus

May 12, 2006
Canada just needs to bring intensity to every game and they should be okay in this tournament. If they come out flat against Slovakia, it'll be over in the first period.

Mr. Penguin

Aug 30, 2004
Finland
lol, did you guys see that interview on TSN with the Staal boys?

Reporter - (to Eric) Do you remember your record against your brother this season?

Eric - I believe we were 3 and 1 against Pittsburgh.

Jordan - Yeah but I can't remember...which team made the playoffs?

Eric - That's not something I like to joke about.

:biglaugh:

lol, cool :)
I wish I could have seen that interview... :(

Snoil11

Aug 30, 2006
Germany
How is Nick Schultz looking????

I've seen the whole Germany-game and a half of the Norway-game and I can just remember one scene with Nick Schultz: standing in front of a wide-open net and firing the puck wide, although nobody was around him.

Jbcraig1883

Mar 31, 2002
Virginia
I've seen the whole Germany-game and a half of the Norway-game and I can just remember one scene with Nick Schultz: standing in front of a wide-open net and firing the puck wide, although nobody was around him.

Heh, sounds like Schultz. I hope he's playing well defensively, at least.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad