OT: Watcha watchin'?

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
Oh my god this is bad. I don’t much care about Ben Affleck but Jen Garner is a national treasure and I can’t believe she subjected herself to this.
The daredevil show that was on Netflix was really freaking good. Same with the Punisher , Jessica Jones, and Luke Cage. A damn shame they were cancelled once Disney+ came around.

Reactions: Socks

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
Took me a while but I’ve started Lost and I am hooked. JJ Abrams and Damon Lindelof kinda rule.

Reactions: skipnjump

emptyNedder

Not seeking rents
Sponsor
Jan 17, 2018
Watched HBO's documentary "The Way Down."

Holy CRAP or maybe HOLY crap. There are nutcases everywhere, but religious nutcases are world-class.

Having grown up in NC and now living outside the south, my favorite part was when the "big meeting" for one of the characters was at Cracker Barrel.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
If you've got Netflix try out "Untold: Crime and Penalties" about the crazy Danbury Trashers of the UHL in the mid-'aughts. Other than playing around with the timeline (they played for two seasons, which is hard to figure out with just a cursory watch, and not all of the players they highlight played together), it's well worth your time. (We also watched the "Breaking Point" ep from the series, about tennis player Mardy Fish and his mental health struggles.)
Just watched that. Crazy!

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
Degenerates on Netflix.

Jim Norton about serial killers, comedy itself, suicide, and divisiveness.
Ms. Pat about her life, crack babies, white schools, really big dicks and uncooked chicken legs.

Reactions: Stickpucker

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
Watched Chapelle's Closer and South Park Post Covid.

Closer has a weak start (I love Chapelle's comedy so I hold him to some standard), but it eventually got up to speed. Interesting stuff. Either way, it shares one trait with the last South Park special. I laughed very little. Also Dave talked about one specific story and I knew how it would end so that influenced it.

Either I kind of miss laughing at stuff. Shit's becoming "This is poignant/interesting" far too often.

Reactions: hockeynjune

hockeynjune

Just a soft breeze
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2021
Watched Wheel of Time.

As someone who never read the books I'm enjoying it.[/QUOTE

Having read the books , I like it and view the
changes as good things for the tv adaptation
A lot of pov’s and characters (1500?)in the books. Had to buy the hardback reference book to keep up. Interesting factoid ,RJ was a navy seal with a very vivid imagination. His war collage education is very evident in Matt’s battlefield moves later on.

Reactions: Stickpucker

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
Ah so Ms. Pat knows you well.
Crack is not really a thing here. White school is misleading since it would imply they are remotely any similar to the white schools she talked about, also almost every single school around here is white. Unless we talk about Gypsies/Romani, who are well West Eurasian as well.

As far as penises go, I have really poor eyesight without glasses, so I don't really compare with others in showers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad