OT: Washington Redskins 2018 Season: Mr. Smith Goes To Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
LOL I wonder if RG3 is still making demands to his coaches that he remain exclusively a pocket passer? I'm guessing he told the Ravens whatever they wanted to hear and once he's in camp he'll start jabbering to the media in bits and pieces, leaving little passive-aggressive breadcrumbs about how he's unhappy with his role and PT.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Hopefully he's better than last year. He was brutal last year... but I know he had a pretty gnarly injury that probably played into that.

He had the dread sports hernia injury that screwed up Green and Alzner.

Could be a nice vet pickup if no worthwhile options are available in the draft.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Not sure if this is encouraging or not.

Encouraging because its a picture of Reed working out, but not encouraging because the red arrow is pointing to what appears to be a protective walking boot...

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
This is encouraging.

“You never know if he’s shooting straight with you,” a veteran agent told USA TODAY Sports under the condition of anonymity due to the sensitivity of the issue.

Last edited:

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Bruce Allen is a used car salesman in a tailored suit. Only an insecure megalomanic like Dan Snyder would keep him employed in the role that he's in. They deserve each other.

Quite an interesting variance from outright avoiding doing business with him to the complete opposite in respecting him for being tough.

Execs at that level are often just fantastic communicators great at blowing sunshine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad