OT: Washington Redskins 2018 Season: Mr. Smith Goes To Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Oh snap. 4th preseason game will likely be vs rg3. Didn't he play them once before?

Sep 19, 2008
Yet to find any convincing reason to sign him. As if his acquisition would magically turn the Redskins into a super bowl contender. LMAO.

Team is in dire need of defensive talent yet here we are on other message boards demanding he come to DC. Lol. I thought we were above trying to get any washed up big name that hit the market.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Dez would be interesting here. He's no where close to a #1 any more but he's something they don't have right now and that's a big, physical WR who can make catches in traffic. They currently have Doctson, Crowder, and Richardson... none of whom are big or physical guys. I wouldn't hate it.

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
Meh on Dez.

If he was signed to like a 1yr “prove it”contract for like 5-6m, then maybe. They could trade Doctson.

Bryant is huge. He’d make a helluva TE if he could learn the position. We all know Reed will get hurt, so.....

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
He wants to stay in the NFC East so we're talking Skins, Eagles, and Giants. NYG would have to trade OBJ but why would they do that for Dez? The Eagles just won the SB with their group. I think he's trying to talk the Skins into taking him and as RS said I'd go for it on a short, cheap deal but that's it.

Dez: Staying in NFC East 'something I want'

Sep 19, 2008
He wants to stay in the NFC East so we're talking Skins, Eagles, and Giants. NYG would have to trade OBJ but why would they do that for Dez? The Eagles just won the SB with their group. I think he's trying to talk the Skins into taking him and as RS said I'd go for it on a short, cheap deal but that's it.

Dez: Staying in NFC East 'something I want'

But on the other hand Report: Redskins, Giants, Eagles not interested in signing Dez Bryant

The demand simply isn't there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad