Post-Game Talk: Washington Capitals @ Chicago Redskins - 8:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Chicago is red-hot with a 7 game winning streak due mainly to Corey Crawford being lights out. I'm sure hockeykicker will post lineup tweets when they are available.

Last edited by a moderator:

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Caps vs. Hawks. 8:30pm. 11.11.2016

TV: CSN (for at least Cox Cable CSN+ channel 1119)
Radio: Capitals Radio 24/7

Washington Capitals 8-3-1

Chicago Blackhawks 10-3-1

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Chorney is in for Schmidt.

That's a...downgrade to say the least.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
Chicago is red-hot with a 7 game winning streak due mainly to Corey Crawford being lights out. I'm sure hockeykicker will post lineup tweets when they are available.

have i become that predictable?

chorney is in, schmidt is out. ovechkin only lasts 5 mins on optional skate. holtby in. sanford in. unknown forward out

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
have i become that predictable?

chorney is in, schmidt is out. ovechkin only lasts 5 mins on optional skate. holtby in. sanford in. unknown forward out

Honestly I thought you were just a forums bot that aggregates tweets and posts them here :D

Back on topic, this Blackhawks team is very vulnerable. They are incredibly top-heavy both at forward and defense and this is an opportunity for the Capitals depth and defensive structure to shine through. If Crawford steals the game, so be it, but the Capitals really should be able to take it to this team.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Copied from a Chicago beat writer:

Schmaltz-Toews-Kane
Panarin-Kruger-Hossa
Desjardins-Rasmussen-Panik
Hartman-Hinostroza-Tootoo

Aside from the top-line that is not a scary group at all. Kruger's a fine defensive center but the second line is weak with him centering it.

The Capitals really should win this game, they clearly have the talent edge.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
I'm confused - did you mean Connolly is in? They can't both be scratched.

sorry meant to say that trotz is not giving any hints on who the forward that is out tonight is and when asked if it was connolly, trotz gave one of those i cant say answers

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Keith - Campbell
Kempny - Seabrook
Forsling - Hjalmarsson

Here are Hawks defensive pairings. Anisimov is out with a UBI. Should be a struggle without him tonight, especially with offensive black hole Kruger centering them.

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
Please guys (fans), don't panic if we lose this one (remember the Pens 2015-16). But I'm pretty sure if Chicago get the W, tomorrow morning, I'll read comments like "fire trotz" "we won't win the cup with trotz", ...:D

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
They still don't know who is out. Everyone is running through random lines rotating in and out

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Oh look, the Blackhawks interfering on a player who didn't touch the puck. What a surprise.

Its getting kind of obnoxious...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad