May 14, 2010
New York
936224_10151663070675996_984190461_n.jpg

Rocking the Brassgod jersey tmrw.

I lol'ed when you sent that to me.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Meh, I wouldn't kill a Gaborik jersey. I'm not going to say "he'll be back" but his contributions to this team will be remembered, same as a Nedved or a Bure.

It's better than having a Kamensky jersey. No idea where I buried that thing.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Meh, I wouldn't kill a Gaborik jersey. I'm not going to say "he'll be back" but his contributions to this team will be remembered, same as a Nedved or a Bure.

Same. I got a Gabby and won't mess with it. :)

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Oct 8, 2010

I have two Gaborik shirts, a Minnesota one and a Rangers one.

I'm not going to be taping another name over 'em. I don't regret buying them, either, it'll always remind me of 11-12 and his great individual season in 09-10.

Hockey Team

Hunger Force
Dec 30, 2009
New York, NY

It's just tape though. It's not really ruining the jersey.

If anything it might leave some residue, but a dry cleaners can probably get it out.

Kershaw

3y3 stab meme guy here would be appropriate. :shakehead:shakehead:shakehead

nyrpassion

Vetted.
Mar 10, 2008
Ottawa
Definitely still respect Gabby, still love him. One of my favorite players. Just thought it'd be kinda funny and ****. Also got kind of a little mancrush on the Brass-ard/god :innocent:

nyrpassion

Vetted.
Mar 10, 2008
Ottawa
It's just tape though. It's not really ruining the jersey.

If anything it might leave some residue, but a dry cleaners can probably get it out.

Nah, i made sure it wouldn't **** up the jersey. I wrote it on tape then taped it on.
Also, it is a $40 Chinese knockoff but what the hell, not playing 300$ for a jersey. Most people can't tell the slightest difference, maybe some technical details and such, but everyone (Caps fan especially :D know what jersey it is) haha

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Nah, i made sure it wouldn't **** up the jersey. I wrote it on tape then taped it on.
Also, it is a $40 Chinese knockoff but what the hell, not playing 300$ for a jersey. Most people can't tell the slightest difference, maybe some technical details and such, but everyone (Caps fan especially :D know what jersey it is) haha

I'm the biggest jersey gestapo. :laugh:

Hockey Team

Hunger Force
Dec 30, 2009
New York, NY

ah ok, I thought your jersey looked a bit off, thought it was just me.

Krams

Feb 13, 2012

I hate to be this guy, but I noticed it immediately. :laugh:

Ryan McDonut

Jan 18, 2009
New York
The funny thing is that so many people rock fakes these days that it's harder to pick out the real ones just because they aren't around quite as much.

this is true. jerseys are so expensive. i bought a real giants jersey for $100 and i immediately regretted buying it :laugh:

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville

My Gabby was a knockoff as well, and honestly they did a pretty good job on it. The only real differences were the arm patches and the lack of arch in the name lettering.

jratelle19

Jul 3, 2004
New York
I'm trying to figure out if I'm superstitious enough to not shave this playoff beard I'm growing. I normally hate growing my facial hair and I wanna quit already :laugh:

Don't shave if off!! I'm growing one, too, and I'm a high school teacher. Every year there's more white in the beard and it's itching like hell since it hasn't even been 2 weeks yet.......but it doesn't come off until the Rangers are eliminated....oooooooooooorrrrr........well, you know.;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad